Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lacoste+  (Read 20242 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lacoste+
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 13:52:37 PM »
You need proof to ban somebody. Absolute proof. If you ban 1 innocent because of speculations it is already worse than banning 2 people who actually are dirty.

Not to be a asshole , but if that's so true why the hell is shit pit still playing???  And I know for a fact yous are all well aware he's back playing

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 14:47:46 PM »
Not to be a asshole , but if that's so true why the hell is shit pit still playing???  And I know for a fact yous are all well aware he's back playing

You are just delusional obsessed idiot. I know from a good source that Pit is not playing for a long time. He is not able to circuvement the bans and AC technology developed by Eliz, the best coder we have around.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 14:54:30 PM »
Serigo, Ganja - i really waiting for new fantasitc messege about him :) .

The thing is I'm not sure he's hacking. All he can do is sit under west and under charlie west and listen to every movement. Never seen him playing other map/other side / other spot, so I would say fragwhore ...

Offline zibi

« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 12:55:03 PM »
This guy using autohotkey or another sh*t, I played with him many times and I can saw to shooting like AUTO

Offline die$el

« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 13:01:01 PM »
This guy using autohotkey or another sh*t, I played with him many times and I can saw to shooting like AUTO
lacoste isnt a hacker , and isnt using a macro :) u will hear that from ADMINS soon :)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 16:18:00 PM »
He may not be using a per say cheat, but he is exploiting the game and deserves a ban, same as those using AHK.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 16:47:14 PM »
So what finally do with him ?

Offline zibi

« Reply #22 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 16:59:04 PM »
He may not be using a per say cheat, but he is exploiting the game and deserves a ban, same as those using AHK.

+1

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
  • AA: Blacky
« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 17:22:30 PM »
Thats sad, if you will ban good player because he is using some gaming mouse with rapid-fire possibility. Are you serious admin? It can be mouse with triple-click button on it and maybe he is just clicking that button. Isn't allowed to click on some button on your own mouse? So funny, that game becoming a low because of fiction ban reasons. He is making a lot of guys cry here about him and his skills, he pwned me too, but I respect him and I don't cry like many other "pro players" here. If it is a gaming mouse and its made for games why it is not allowed to use in AA?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 17:44:56 PM »
Thats sad, if you will ban good player because he is using some gaming mouse with rapid-fire possibility. Are you serious admin? It can be mouse with triple-click button on it and maybe he is just clicking that button. Isn't allowed to click on some button on your own mouse? So funny, that game becoming a low because of fiction ban reasons. He is making a lot of guys cry here about him and his skills, he pwned me too, but I respect him and I don't cry like many other "pro players" here. If it is a gaming mouse and its made for games why it is not allowed to use in AA?

You are sure you want to put your reputation on the line protecting this person?
Without knowing his past?

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 17:56:40 PM »
I am just saying the truth, I see you wanna ban him because there are many crying threads about him on forums, and you admins want to satisfy all that crying "pro players" and ban a good player with triple-click button gaming mouse, without cheating reason it is really, really sad for that old game and for you admins!

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:00:05 PM »
I am just saying the truth, I see you wanna ban him because there are many crying threads about him on forums, and you admins want to satisfy all that crying "pro players" and ban a good player with triple-click button gaming mouse, without cheating reason it is really, really sad for that old game and for you admins!

Truth is subjective.

If you knew how he's "enhanced" his skill in the past, you would not be so quick to defend.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #27 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:00:45 PM »
I'm not 100% sure Sergio said he's banned or will be banned in the near future.

It looks to me he said he's definitely doing something, but it's unclear as to what it is at this moment, and that in all fairness he should be banned.
He said he's exploiting the game, nothing about a mouse.

Believe me if I tell you:
Sergio will NEVER ban anyone just because everyone's 'crying' about that person.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #28 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:04:40 PM »
Bullshit, triple click gaming mouse is just autohotkey build within the mouse's firmware instead of as a seperated software.

If my videocard would have built-in drivers that disables the fog, would that be oke for you?

Or how about if my mouse has a button which makes my aim move left lower when I click the right mouse button (in other words: reducing/removing recoil), would that be oke?

It all is the same situation... isn't it?

It all comes to the fact that you buy something to get a function which is actually never intended to be here but some companies want to earn more money so they make these kind of mice.

Reminds me of how CoD killed the FPS franchise future by going for fast run and gun games so people all have an attention span of 1 second.

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:05:01 PM »
When in the past? If I remember good you admins said that past is not important if it hasn't been on 2.5 Assist(if it was on old AA versions).

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager