Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lacoste+  (Read 20305 times)

Offline tadzioradyjko

Lacoste+
« on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:43:45 AM »
hey.

Please why nobody can do someting with this fuk.in no recoiler man ?! FROM 10 KM far away see that he cheating and its ok ....really somethimes i dont want to play this game if i see cheaters on server....

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/841007/-rmX..LaCoste.%252B/

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
Re: Lacoste+
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:44:37 AM »
yap they dont do anything about it, cuz they cant get proofs i guess

Offline eva

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »
this guy isnt using hacks i think , coz i reported to admins already and nothing
just 1 question about him : who is that guy ? i cant belive he is new.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:49:15 AM »
He is not a new player.

Offline tadzioradyjko

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »
BUT WTF goncalo u didnt see that he cheat? Admins do theirs job looking for tks or small little hackers and didnt see the big sh.itt on servers like him....Assist has got not to much players and if it will be accpeted it players like him another players go from this project. Assist is for ppl who love this game and play fair....look 2005 or 2006  how many players were be 3500 ONLINE now is 100-200 and still is a problem block tihs fuc.kers?

Offline tadzioradyjko

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:53:30 AM »
He is clean ??? hahah nice joke....he has hacks not detected now for admins and assist...after sometime will  be detected....remember my words ...and a lot of ppl say WOW so he really hacks ....

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:54:42 AM »
yes I see it, like many other ppl

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 09:57:03 AM »
There is no way to catch all the hackers, every game has them. In any means, this will go and go for years with the same bullshit you guys throw in. However good is ANTI cheat there always will be a hacker around, AA devs already do their best to stop them and yes proof is needed, make a video of you playing with him, let us see his 10km shots:)

Video is the best proof you can get, and anti cheat system is all the best thing they got.

Stop your bullshit, and help AA to live and support devs for what they have already done.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 10:00:43 AM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 10:12:29 AM »
its hard to catch some hackers and prove it but dont criticize the admins of the game they are doing a amazing job keeping this game alive... hate the hackers... bullet to the hackers beer to the players  :up:

Offline Bart!

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »
You need proof to ban somebody. Absolute proof. If you ban 1 innocent because of speculations it is already worse than banning 2 people who actually are dirty.

Offline sNak

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
this guy isnt using hacks i think , coz i reported to admins already and nothing
just 1 question about him : who is that guy ? i cant belive he is new.

No one can shoot with m16 like a fcking minigun. When he's out of ammo the ''click click'' sound is like a minigun too, yeah, this guy isn't using hacks you think.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »
No worries, i will take a deep look on him. Please give me some time.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 11:59:49 AM »
Don't you worry child, big daddy Sergio gonna take care of it :)

Offline tadzioradyjko

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 13:08:21 PM »
PPL PLZ dont talk like he hack or no ....HE HACK on 100% but now someone has to find proof. ok i agree but really plz no bullsiht like maybe he is good bla bla bla .....if someone talk this stupid words didnt play with him...

sNak u are right its someting crappy with this...

Serigo, Ganja - i really waiting for new fantasitc messege about him :) is no problem that we have to wait. For me important is one thnik, that someone look him very deep and wait for good moment to ban this fu.cker

( LOOK , he change his nick name 1 time on the week ) :) he dont want to remember him so very often change it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 13:10:19 PM by tadzioradyjko »

Offline eva

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 13:38:37 PM »
about the minigun i can do same , because we both have logitech gaming mouse so he roll the mouse to fire

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager