Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: baked_goods  (Read 1614 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
baked_goods
« on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »
extremely fast making it to certain spots and a mean hs it was him and some player name DarkWolf playing real fishy game play rambo hs masters

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/821303/

TheDarkWolf is a dirty player
http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/index.php?searchtype=2&searchlimit=1&searchvalue=1F32AEEAB92E85C3C8F2A48110C45425

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/712467/TheDarkWolf/
« Last Edit: Monday, December 16, 2013, 02:21:46 AM by HardMatic »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
Re: baked_goods
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »
nothing shows up in aci on him either new account?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 02:24:50 AM »
For this and all future background check requests, you really need to realize a couple of things; if our logs/records showed evidence of him using a hack, he would already be banned. Thus, when you ask us to do a "check", all we see are logins and logouts. Hacking alerts go into a special file and are scanned every day by admins so if something is going on, the user gets banned.

The only thing we can do outside of a background check is take a screenshot, monitor the player in-game and put him on the watchlist which just flags the player in our system (pretty much doesn't do anything outside of a red mark).

It's not like you ask us to look and we go "oh yea, he's hacking, BANNED!". If he's playing then that's evidence in and of itself that there's nothing on our end that proves he's hacking. You'll have to come up with your own evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate players looking out for the well-being of this game but with all the accusations lately, you gotta understand that there's a limit as to what we can do.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 02:30:03 AM »
just giving  a heads up LOL, yeah put them on the watch list they came on around 12 am eastern standard time

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
i agree with the spankster. even with me demoting myself from the dev team, i still regularly check all of our logs for any suspicious activity. as im sure most of the other devs do as well. everyone seems to be good at catching people. we will keep a look out on this player

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »
i agree with the spankster. even with me demoting myself from the dev team, i still regularly check all of our logs for any suspicious activity. as im sure most of the other devs do as well. everyone seems to be good at catching people. we will keep a look out on this player

Rapture get ur ass back working with assist, u are needed more then u think u r, that being said, go to work lol

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager