Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: How is this possible???  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Mixk

How is this possible???
« on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 13:00:00 PM »
How is it that this player changed their name today to illogic^ and yet in game it is still optimum420 ?? 

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/767657/

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ELiZ

Re: How is this possible???
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 13:07:16 PM »
Only possible explanation I can think of that he changed the username while he's still logged in.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 13:18:28 PM »
Only possible explanation I can think of that he changed the username while he's still logged in.

Yup on BT you have to reconnect for the namechange to work

Offline Mixk

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 14:11:06 PM »
Ok lets say that can be done. So how is BT showing that yesterday at 21:03 he was playing as illogic^ and the BT name history is showing his name was changed from  optimum420 to illogic^ on  03.02.2014 which is today. The not logging out and back in can't work with this because he played as optimum420 from 12.01.2014 until 03.02.2014 which is today. So how could he of played as illogic^ at 21:03 yesterday? It's impossible because battle tracker recorded him playing as illogic^ which means he had to be logged into the game and play as illogic^ or battletracker  wouldn't recorded his playing under that name. And battletracker isn't showing his name changing from illogic^ to optimim420 and even if it did that would be two name changes in less than 24 hours also.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 03, 2014, 14:16:13 PM by Mixk »
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager