Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Guys I'm 100% that guy is wallhack/radar  (Read 5445 times)

Offline zibi

Guys I'm 100% that guy is wallhack/radar
« on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 19:20:11 PM »
Nick: .maTeLuszeK-
BT: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/813980/.maTeLuszeK-/

I have played with this guy 2 weeks ago and he sucked so bad. Now he know my all position, sorry but i'm playing this game a lot of time and i know who is cheating and who isn't cheating. I was with ganja on the server but he can't making screenshots to this guy. That isn't good sound, as I said he known my all position, and shooting prefire all the times, that isn't aimbot but I'm 100% sure that was radar or wallhack, and it wasn't ghost cause my teammates were in constant run. I doesn't say here is that someone kicked my ass. Believe me guys and check this guy, make screenshots or something like that, I'm after computer format and for unlucky I hadn't just fraps and I can't to record this guy. But believe me. I know how to distinguish who plays clean, and who doesn't. Please accept my expression.

Regards, zibi.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 19:21:47 PM by zibi »

Offline JustAnotherPolishElite

Re: Guys I'm 100% that guy is wallhack/radar
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 19:25:47 PM »
LOOOOL, nice tactics Zibi, complaining about others is one way to draw attention away from yourself.

Anyways, after watching you _closely_, I believe your days are counted, it's just a matter of admins screenshotting you at the right time.

P.S. Hint for those who didn't yet recognize the true irony of the Zibi's complain: a wallhacker is best recognized by another wallhacker, cause he sees exactly when the other guy is looking at him from behind a wall.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 20:14:16 PM by JustAnotherPolishElite »

Offline zibi

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 19:51:43 PM »
someone could tell me who is this @JustAnotherPolishElite ? That is .maTeLuszeK- look at his comment's what is he talking about "wallhacker is best recognized by another wallhacker, cause he sees exactly when the other guy is looking at him from behind a wall." I think you kinda got involved in the swamp.

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 20:10:05 PM »
someone could tell me who is this @JustAnotherPolishElite ?

I can tell you. He is a guy who clearly recognizes you are a using a hack, and we are not talking just AHK or mouse macros here.

I encourage assist admins to increase the screenshotting activity on you. Although it can take some time, because, as your recent activity on cheat forums indicates, you already have some kind of screen shot blocker available. BTW, next time learn your lessons about the D3D API before asking questions, so that you don't act like a noob.

Too bad the trojan-thingy is gone, it would be much easier to hammer you, lol.

Offline die$el

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:17:24 PM »
too much cheaters on the last days,but yeah alvaro is a cheater 100%

Offline zibi

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 02:45:31 AM »
I'm ready for the screenshot's any time. But pls if you want talking about me again when the situation is closed from Bart, write to him to refresh or make a new thread. Stop making off-topic. Yes I'm sure too when my days is caunted i know about this couse i won't play this game forever. Making family good job you know so then i finish my game baby in the time what i choice it will be my choice and only mine :) so if you wanna talking about me you can fck away from here and write to me on PM or as I said make a new thread my little baby.

Kisses, zibi.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 02:47:24 AM by zibi »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 02:59:49 AM »
Not sure he's hacker, but I know his intentionally exploiting the S slot on urban for 4 flashes

Offline zibi

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 03:55:38 AM »
Ganja don't tell me he isn't i saw this for my eyes, it is hard to believe me i know.  I swear i saw it. When I own him at 5 times he left the server and back like a random cheater it was awesome. As i said i know who's playing clean and who isn't believe me guys.  I met the people who playing on the server and when I was there and they playing really good i talking about people like kz.me or lacoste they are really good players who heard anything but got ahk or macro. That's all.  Why I haven't got the fraps at this moment. Fck, fail...

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »
although analyzing your positions on urban isn't rocketsceiense zibi. After watching your videos, you hang about on like 5 diffrent positions zooming on where you think enemies are coming. And you played this game for like what, 2 years? Saying you're absolutley 100% he's hacking because you got "experience" is kinda hillarious.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 04:44:13 AM »
You are funny zibi . All admins always says show prof and then we will talk without this we cant do nothing . I also was writting about Pollini, Lacoste and You to admins becasue all of them cheat but i havent prof i olny smell and see that fukin cheats :) first 2 of then now dont play this game, meybe somethimes also for You Sergio find paragraf :)

Offline raw

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 04:57:26 AM »
Close this topic.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline zibi

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 05:52:51 AM »
Please admins to remove those unnecessary comments cause this topic isn't about me. Thank you.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:20:37 AM »
Roger, guys should be on watchlist, and topic should be locked.

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:48:56 PM »
I'm ready for the screenshot's any time

I already know that, cause I saw you discussing the SS-blocker on one of the forums.

Saying you're absolutley 100% he's hacking because you got "experience" is kinda hillarious.

I already explained that: Zibi is 100% sure, cause he can see through walls what direction the other guy is looking.

Offline zibi

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 14:24:09 PM »
I already know that, cause I saw you discussing the SS-blocker on one of the forums.

First, show me this post first :D I wanna to see this  :up:

already explained that: Zibi is 100% sure, cause he can see through walls what direction the other guy is looking.

How do you know that ?  :shock:

BTW: Guy's I think for 80% that JustAnotherPolishElite is that .mateluszek- .
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 14:28:19 PM by zibi »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager