Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -.^exiT  (Read 6987 times)

Offline dtruesdale

-.^exiT
« on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 04:51:57 AM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/762461/-.%5EexiT/

Appears he has a few accounts that are not used yet.......he has been making the impossible shots with ease and consistent. Single round kill with weapon with 2 doors between and angle while moving. just don't seem right.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: -.^exiT
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
Seemed perfectly OK to me yesterday.

And I don't really understand what you mean by the last sentence.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 11:35:20 AM »
One round fired kills at an angle where making a moving shot is impossible to miracle........but doing it consistently. Also most of this takes place at about 00:30  cst or later. Thre is a group of them that you only see on then in the US. Like I said has multiple accounts also, like they in standby.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
very low over all fr and kills per hour. Including his recent rounds. Not even close to suspicious or impressive.

I suspect another case of noobies calling hacker once getting owned!

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 11:39:21 AM »
very low over all fr and kills per hour. Including his recent rounds. Not even close to suspicious or impressive.

I suspect another case of noobies calling hacker once getting owned!

Nope, not noob just becuase I have low honor, had to restart. But you Assume.......hmmmmm just suspicious play....I know good players and I can play with them and I get my share but with these guys when they show up they hit everything for a set then next set they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. But again please Assume......you'll do better on both parts.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »
Nope, not noob just becuase I have low honor, had to restart. But you Assume.......hmmmmm just suspicious play....I know good players and I can play with them and I get my share but with these guys when they show up they hit everything for a set then next set they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. But again please Assume......you'll do better on both parts.
you know some people also get some luck. If you shoot your bullet has to go somewhere, sometimes it hits their head, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you have a good day, sometimes you just miss everything. It happens.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 13:05:46 PM »
you know some people also get some luck. If you shoot your bullet has to go somewhere, sometimes it hits their head, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you have a good day, sometimes you just miss everything. It happens.

Yes indeed luck,  just like you Bart all luck ahhhh lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 13:21:29 PM »
it will be the next program that will be found on user's pc. luck.exe

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 14:26:02 PM »
it will be the next program that will be found on user's pc. luck.exe

Insert file luck.dll into system and you'll be fine

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 18:07:53 PM »
 :headshot:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 18:27:20 PM »
Yes indeed luck,  just like you Bart all luck ahhhh lol
and you dare to call me a moron? You can't even think well due to your biased view.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 22:02:35 PM »
and you dare to call me a moron? You can't even think well due to your biased view.

wow i thought you couldn't read, guess i was wrong, if that's what i stated then yea thats what i called you

biased view??  i haven't stated anything unfairly with this topic, only with you but that's a whole new book, case closed done with you, now go to bed

Offline M_TopSecret

• Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson
    • View Profile
    • |M|@fioso Clan
  • AA: |M|TopSecret
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 00:12:34 AM »
Now now children, play nice  :up:
Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson

Offline Bart!

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:03:40 AM »
wow i thought you couldn't read, guess i was wrong, if that's what i stated then yea thats what i called you

biased view??  i haven't stated anything unfairly with this topic, only with you but that's a whole new book, case closed done with you, now go to bed
Just because you haven't stated something explicitly doesn't mean you don't implicitly mean something. Don't even try to go this way.

Everyone with a little bit of brains can see it's obvious what you typed. Wether you deny it or try to be a smart ass or not.

Seemingly it's meaningless to discuss this with you since you act as childish as you can in order to win this anyways. Even although you are obviously wrong. Go ahead though if it makes you feel better. After all it is your ego who couldn't handle getting beaten who started this all.

I mean, look at your comment in this forum, I explained why it could happen, your comment had no added value whatsoever except to reply to me with some post stating it's all "luck" (in the sense of yeah, right... "Luck")

Now I do not know how old you are, you probably are older than I am, but I must say you should also act towards it, and stop this childish behaviour when I post something.

And you clearly are biased otherwise you would not reply like this to me multiple times.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:09:34 AM by Bart! »

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 07:25:31 AM »
Just because you haven't stated something explicitly doesn't mean you don't implicitly mean something. Don't even try to go this way.

Everyone with a little bit of brains can see it's obvious what you typed. Wether you deny it or try to be a smart ass or not.

Seemingly it's meaningless to discuss this with you since you act as childish as you can in order to win this anyways. Even although you are obviously wrong. Go ahead though if it makes you feel better. After all it is your ego who couldn't handle getting beaten who started this all.

I mean, look at your comment in this forum, I explained why it could happen, your comment had no added value whatsoever except to reply to me with some post stating it's all "luck" (in the sense of yeah, right... "Luck")

Now I do not know how old you are, you probably are older than I am, but I must say you should also act towards it, and stop this childish behaviour when I post something.

And you clearly are biased otherwise you would not reply like this to me multiple times.

I think wickid was just trying to make a compliment without being too obvious, but you took it one step further where he couldn't back off without losing his dignity.

Every day this coummunity becomes smaller anyway, couldn't we just try to get along?
« Last Edit: Monday, September 23, 2013, 10:47:48 AM by alechko1 »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager