Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: darkjello  (Read 8197 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: darkjello
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 21:47:41 PM »
mmmk, so why isnt he on the hall of shame? =\
Didn't think to put him there. Frankly, at least 80% of bans aren't there. That was more used just for the mass-banning we did a few weeks back.

And how was it discovered he hacked 2 months ago :S.....he was clean for the past 2 months? Someone gave him a tip it was becoming detectable! hahah no really whats up here?
Wish I could tell ya. I'd love to provide proof but unfortunately, it would give insight into how Assist's Anti-Cheat works and that would make it vulnerable to be bypassed or worked around. I don't know for sure that he's been clean for 2 months, it's just an educated guess.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 21:49:15 PM »
There was no tips shit was going to be detectable. Fact is they banned me for having something on my computer that wasnt even running. Hasnt been running and wasnt going to be running.

You know ive been clean for months and are just thinking MAYBE for a 1 month period i was dirty if that. You really gonna ban for that?

I wasn't ruining the game by hacking either. All im saying is if your going to ban just say you are banning on speculation and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 21:53:48 PM by Darkjello769 »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 21:52:40 PM »
It's not speculation. I'm not banning because I think you use it, I'm banning because you DO have it on your computer. It shows intention. It's why having drugs on you is illegal. It's not the action of consumption or the action of selling, it's possession. Believe me, I'd like to ban for guess work but amongst us admins, we need to be able to show each other proof and if one of us disagrees, we gotta back it up.

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 21:57:12 PM »
It's not speculation. I'm not banning because I think you use it, I'm banning because you DO have it on your computer. It shows intention. It's why having drugs on you is illegal. It's not the action of consumption or the action of selling, it's possession. Believe me, I'd like to ban for guess work but amongst us admins, we need to be able to show each other proof and if one of us disagrees, we gotta back it up.

So instead of banning you could have asked me straight up what the deal was. Its worthless literally. Has been for a long time lol. A simple removal was all that was needed. If you ban cause its on the computer then taking it off would be a simple solution to unban. Since i wasnt using it.

A more accurate analogy would be If i was arrested for beating a kid up with a bat. And you found a bat in my room but no one saw me hitting or doing anything to him. And the bat was in a trunk that had no key and was dusty from months before the claim.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:01:45 PM by Darkjello769 »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:05:04 PM »
So instead of banning you could have asked me straight up what the deal was.
While I like to believe people are good and honest, there's a lot that aren't. You could easily lie. You also haven't yet admitted to it or confirmed any of my suspicions.

A simple removal was all that was needed. If you ban cause its on the computer then taking it off would be a simple solution to unban. Since i wasnt using it.
Nothing stops you from re-downloading it.

A more accurate analogy would be If i was arrested for beating a kid up with a bat. And you found a bat in my room but no one saw me hitting or doing anything to him. And the bat was in a trunk that had no key and was dusty from months before the claim.
Computer files don't have dust :) Bats have legitimate uses, hacks don't. Your analogy falls apart.

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:11:15 PM »
Minus the dust part it was spot on. I could say anyone could download the hack. Why would i redownload a hack that i havent even used lol. Come on. I would have to be a paying sub to even use shit like that which clearly anyone can see im not. The problem was it was on my computer. Ok, I dont see that as a bannable offense but you see it as intent so its gone. Whats the problem?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:17:11 PM »
Hate to break it to you but just because you claim to have deleted the file, that doesn't get you unbanned. Zero tolerance policy means your ban is permanent.

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:19:53 PM »
Fine, I'm done with this pissing match. For the record I wasn't hacking. You are banning me for having an unusable hack on my desktop that wasn't running nor even able to run for quite sometime. You are banning a clean player.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:23:23 PM »
You might get lucky and see another admin disagree with my decision.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:23:35 PM »
past/current AC groups do ban for FOUND cheat files, doesn't matter if they are or have been in use, nothing new.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Alex

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:38:51 PM »
Who keeps unused hacks on their desktop?

Offline }{Bridge}{

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:44:50 PM »
IN RESPONSE TO ALL OF YOUR STATEMENTS THAT EVERYONE IS LISTENING TO... DARKJELLO AND STATIC WERE PB KICKING PIT-23, THEY DID IT ONCE I TOLD THEM TO STOP.. PIT CAME BACK IN AND THEY STARTED IT AGAIN AND KICKED HIM AGAIN, AFTER I SAID STOP, (EVEN SAID IT POLITELY WITH A PLS AND TY). AS I WAS GOING THROUGH THE COMMAND POST TO KICK THEM BOTH FROM THE SERVER, SINCE THEY DID NOT WANT TO LISTEN. DARKJELLO AND STATIC BOTH LEFT MY SERVER..DARKJELLO WAS SAYING PIT23 HAD AN AIMBOT, I SAW NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS GAME PLAY. THAT IS AS FAR AS IT WENT BEFORE IT CAME TO THE FORUMS, BUT AS WE ALL FOUND OUT TODAY, DARKJELLO WAS THE ONE W/ THE HACKS, OR SO CALLED SUBSCRIPTIONS TO HACKS. IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO SPEAK W/ ME THROUGH OUR TS.

Offline exception

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:46:01 PM »
As a long time defender of you jello, I agree with this ban.

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:59:02 PM »
Lol for what you have hack on your computer??for cheating!!!
or you need hack for learn other languages....omg
I cant  understand why people cheating in this game...

Offline Rapture

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 23:14:49 PM »
hacks on someones cpu for this game is enough evidence for a ban. back in the day (and prob the same now), it didnt matter if u got caught actually using the hack in game. if a hack was ANYWHERE on your cpu, that was good enough for a ban. So even if u did not use it ingame, doesn't matter it's still bannable

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager