Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: check watnc  (Read 21421 times)

Offline Ganja

check watnc
« on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 05:27:27 AM »
Alright so I'm asking for a bg check on 2 of my clanmates and myself. I'm getting kicked and banned from servers because people "heard" we were using no recoil etc etc.
Please confirm we don't use shit so they ragers can find other reasons to kick/ban

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827586/%3D%28wA'tNc%29%3DgaNja.jr/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/770078/%3D%28wA'tNc%29%3DCo1Okkkkkk/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/540225/%3D%28wA'tNc%29%3Dtroy/

Offline halko

Re: check watnc
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 05:46:32 AM »
Bug using is hard to proof... I'm guessing that this topic leads to nothing.

ps. I'm also angry when I'm sober.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 05:56:23 AM »
Bug using is hard to proof... I'm guessing that this topic leads to nothing.

ps. I'm also angry when I'm sober.

There's not only bugusing. I am getting accused of having a no flash hack every day too. I am getting accused of using super illegal tweaks etc etc.

You started a nice rumor. Thanks to that I got kicked on wAa server this morning after killing the admin because of "I read shoutbox and WANTC are hackers".

You shouldn't throw blind accusations in public if you know nothing.

Offline halko

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 05:59:55 AM »
I only accused wantc of bug using nothing else. Seems like some people have largened the scale of this shit. :D

Offline ronski

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 06:34:26 AM »
All I want to say is that we didn't start those rumours, those words were written by yourself, you wanted to take it to shoutbox from where everyone could read about it, it could have be done otherwise too. And I wrote to the shoutbox that you're not using any, so it's solved from that part. If others keeps your play suspicious it's up to them but there is no need to blame us for spreading rumours and if we blemished you guys, again you eanted to tell everyone about it, we had no effort in that. We solved the case together in teamspeak, you should have kept the shoutbox clean of this shit.

All the serveradmins up there, using such bugs can not be proved, I trust in them if they say they're not using any. This is so small community, so just let all play. Admins are working on this bug now, so let's hope it'll be removed soon.

Edit: a lot of edits
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 06:48:40 AM by ronski »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 06:45:53 AM »
All I want to say is that we didn't start those rumours, those words were written by yourself :) and I wrote to the shoutbox that you're not using any, it's solved.

For your part it's solved, now other people start accusing, and even some seke members continue to spread rumours (cobain) by saying I quote: "I heard there was a demorec as proof that you are hacking".

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 06:54:35 AM »
Sorry I edited a bit my post.

About what he said, I really can give no answer for it. For me the demorec gives instant CE, if someone is able to do it it's just nice. But I have never heard such rec to even excist.

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 06:57:29 AM »
Ganja dont spread false information. I told I heard theres demorec of rollos using a bug. But I also told I dont have any proof myself.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 07:37:47 AM »
Yes, well there's no demorec of Rollos using that bug eh ...

Anyway I didn't do this topic for seke only, also for all the server admins around here who think we're not clean

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 07:57:46 AM »
There can have been a coversation in ts where ppl have wondered that there should be a demorec for to prove usage of the bug.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 09:13:53 AM »
New tópic same subget of months back. Same players diferent clan. Better close it because it wont do no good. Only more soap opera. Lets open a couple beers and get into the servers to play and have fun. Seke clan can bring Koff beer please ;)

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 09:21:10 AM »
New tópic same subget of months back. Same players diferent clan. Better close it because it wont do no good. Only more soap opera. Lets open a couple beers and get into the servers to play and have fun. Seke clan can bring Koff beer please ;)
Here you go

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 10:48:21 AM »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 11:12:12 AM »
I've seen a video of that so called bug, honestly if it doesn't get removed as peeps state it will, anyone using that bug should be ban, looks to be same as a no recoil, unsure how to do the bug nor do i care to know,

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: fuckn bug users/exploters

Offline ronski

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 11:15:28 AM »
Yes but at this point it's almost impossible to prove the usage of it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager