Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cheater (@-FMJ-@=Graf=-)  (Read 5301 times)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Cheater (@-FMJ-@=Graf=-)
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 07:37:33 AM »
Today spotted again:

H*IL H*TLER was the only thing he was crying all the time, and when the round started he mass tked everybody.

I have screenshots if somebody wants them if that will make him banned sooner

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 08:52:15 AM »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »
anohter one lol http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/836213/

and people are wondering why AA2 is dead
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 10:22:46 AM by noobslayer »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
pff this is getting boring..
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Graf

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 12:00:21 PM »
Hi all.

Thanks for reporting @ bollie and noobslayer. I wasn't online yesterday evening, only half an hour on hospital. But my mates already told me, that he is totally crazy at the moment...

For all who wants to know the reason, why he is that stupid:
He (blauwiggle = bw) was on IGC Server on hospital, ambush side. The VIP (a player from sexy clan) was very bad and he (bw) started a votekick against him. The kick didn't work. So he started insultig the VIP. Another player (can't remeber who) started a pb kick against bw and I voted as last player. BW thinks, I kicked him...

Regards
Graf

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
Hi all.

Thanks for reporting @ bollie and noobslayer. I wasn't online yesterday evening, only half an hour on hospital. But my mates already told me, that he is totally crazy at the moment...

For all who wants to know the reason, why he is that stupid:
He (blauwiggle = bw) was on IGC Server on hospital, ambush side. The VIP (a player from sexy clan) was very bad and he (bw) started a votekick against him. The kick didn't work. So he started insultig the VIP. Another player (can't remeber who) started a pb kick against bw and I voted as last player. BW thinks, I kicked him...

Regards
Graf

In short, the guy takes the game way too seriously and needs some attention. A break is needed ...

Offline God

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 13:07:48 PM »
banned him today.

Offline God

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:29:49 PM »
he has to be banned ....forever lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:38:00 PM »
What's wrong with the new graf account on this forum?

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:56:28 PM »
I think he hacked my account, I can not login anymore! I already wrote an admin.

Thats not Graf, that´s the pathetic kid blauwiggle.

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 15:26:59 PM »
Graf is not only stealing clan names, he is also hacking/aimbotting and insulting players. Something must be done about him.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 22:54:30 PM »
Graf is not only stealing clan names, he is also hacking/aimbotting and insulting players. Something must be done about him.
has been done. several times.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Graf

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 17:21:58 PM »
Hi all.

My mates found his next account: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/836215/

Regards
Graf

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 17:24:11 PM »
Passworded servers would be the solution, give yr pass to all u trust, if there's a hacker, change it, and U'll find out who not to trust :)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 18:48:49 PM »
Hi all.

My mates found his next account: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/836215/

Regards
Graf

He makes a new account everyday, you can report all accounts what you want but it wont help  ;)

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager