Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cheater (@-FMJ-@=Graf=-)  (Read 5240 times)

Offline noobslayer

Cheater (@-FMJ-@=Graf=-)
« on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 16:51:10 PM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/835561/

kids cheating, just take a look at his sessions...
aswell an imitator I guess, since this is the real Graf: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/482478/%40-FMJ-%40%3DGraf%3D/

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Cheater (@-FMJ-@=Graf=-)
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:41:40 PM »
yes we know. already a thread about that. but thank you.

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:42:54 PM »
Yes he was banned on =IGC= servers today for tag stealing, tking and abusive actions. He will be watched unless aao25 bans him eternity. This kid needs to be teached.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:53:57 PM »
yes we know. already a thread about that. but thank you.

Hmm ok didn't know that, but why isn't he banned yet? He should be banned for abusing someone elses name and tag all alone..

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:52:14 PM »
blauwiggle banned :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:53:13 PM »
Hooah!

I hope to see him come complain, good job pos!

Offline Graf

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 05:08:26 AM »
Hi all.

As I wrote in my post, please have a look at the Battletracker Account of @-FMJ-@ Clan to see, who is in our clan. The "fake accounts" normally have low honor and are NOT members of our clan.

Regards
Graf

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 08:23:14 AM »
Hi all.

As I wrote in my post, please have a look at the Battletracker Account of @-FMJ-@ Clan to see, who is in our clan. The "fake accounts" normally have low honor and are NOT members of our clan.

Regards
Graf

I know it wasn't you, thats why I said he's an imitator

Offline blauwiggle

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 15:54:30 PM »
 :style: THE SHOW MUST GO ON :style:

I WAS THE FIRST GRAF, HE STOLED MY NAME FIRST :down:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 15:58:52 PM by blauwiggle »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 16:35:04 PM »
genuine graf  :arab: fake graf
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 06:14:44 AM »
:style: THE SHOW MUST GO ON :style:

I WAS THE FIRST GRAF, HE STOLED MY NAME FIRST :down:

weren't you banned for cheating?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 07:53:03 AM »
Anyone wanna ban this piece of dirt of the forums please

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »
Yeah please ban this small Gaylord!

Offline blauwiggle

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 08:43:00 AM »
Yeah please ban this small Gaylord!

Molly du knuffiger Honigstubsel, sei doch endlich mal lieb zu mir. Sonst werd ich noch zu molotow^ :banned:

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »
Ich hätte dir ehrlich gesagt etwas mehr Grips zugetraut, als du im Moment an den Tag legst.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager