Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Pepper88  (Read 5966 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Pepper88
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 00:19:36 AM »
Should reset their training too when they get bans for tking. It will make them think twice about intentional tking, when they have to go through the tedious task of all the training.

Why not just hang them by there balls  too ahhh, give me a break dude, yous need  to get out of your house and get some air,  taking this game a bit too serious,

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 00:36:23 AM »
I honestly couldnt give a shit about tkers, just giving an example of how to deter someone into doing something that will get them eventually banned on a perm basis. You give someone a week ban, they can go play something else for a week come back and play again and may go back to their old way. Add reset to their training and they have to go through the ball ache of redoing it. They will know if they get in trouble again they would have to do it all again. Makes sense to me. 
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 00:39:22 AM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 17:36:01 PM »
Do you realize how much stuff we have to deal with? This is done in our free time. We don't have all the time to discuss all of these issues. It's a slow process.

TKing is also a fairly delicate matter. We can't just punish people for a TK session. It needs to be repeated. Unfortunately Battletracker doesn't report ROE in the session history. However, in this case ti seems fairly obvious that he does it quite often (his points on 158 hours of bridge are negative).

I gave him a one week ban for it.

Yes, I agree you can't give him a ban trough one TKing session, but this player is prolific in what he does. There's a few people on this thread that have said the same thing & I have also noticed another thread on this sub-forum started a month ago about this player.

Thanks for the ban!

Add reset to their training and they have to go through the ball ache of redoing it. They will know if they get in trouble again they would have to do it all again. Makes sense to me. 

Nice idea!

Regards,

Mr_Gunman-GB

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 27, 2014, 07:15:46 AM »
i was also on server at the time this happened.. i think this player as several reports on background checks about tks... its not the same as hacking but sthill is a bit annoying...  :style:

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 27, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »
1 week ban 1st tk, 2nd tk 1 month, no need for reset.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager