Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 82nd_G2_PVT=o[N]yx  (Read 8302 times)

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
  • AA: o[N]yx
Re: 82nd_G2_PVT=o[N]yx
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 20:59:14 PM »
I am not on aa today tomorrow I am

Offline Mixk

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 23:43:03 PM »
Excuse me for having key binds that is just down to editing the controls but that link for hazard clan I can tell u for sure that has nothing to do with me I have never been a cheater never have never will I'm sorry for being blunt but that has really annoyed me I have just been removed from 82nd for something I have done nothing wrong

Dude your story has more holes in it than a bucket shot with a shotgun. I found the dirt on you myself and others in clan asked you and you ADMITTED to those accounts and said you no longer did that, so we gave you the benefit of the doubt and let you join. Now all you are doing is hurting what little respect people had for you.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 00:46:33 AM »
I dnt know anybody else who knows this as I think I'm the first 1 to find it out I just tweak a lot so it makes it easier for me but I aam no cheater

lol. Your binds suck and are nothing compared to what can actually be done (well use to be able to be done until a recent update) ^.^
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #33 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 01:00:52 AM »
I am not on aa today tomorrow I am

If anyone has to cheat to be better than anyone at a video game, then in RL they probably couldn't survive the first 2 minutes of a real firefight. I just don't get it, why do yo need to cheat, it doesn't make you better then myself or anyone else. Just proves you can cheat, that's it plain and simple. I know guys are doing it but just because they doing it doesn't make it ok. I play late at night and I know I am being waxed by people cheating because there are no admins on. No sense in going any further, if you cheating admit to it apologize and maybe they will let you play. If caught again they probably will castrate you.

Offline Alex

« Reply #34 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 01:33:10 AM »
Posts deleted. Please stay on topic.

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 05:41:44 AM »
Whatever I give up trying with u lot

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 14:38:46 PM »
Me and wicked was on a Hosp server calling this Guy out, I agree he is a Toggler

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 15:04:15 PM »
I just seen a topic of bart being accused I mean like what the fuck me and him go way back matching together I was in highfive team esl leagues just ask him cuz he knows me u r all a bunch of noobs u accuse when u get killed jesus ive just played aa4 and my recoil is just the same on there told u people already manage ur mouse better its down to practice so get a grip people

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 15:08:06 PM »
I just seen a topic of bart being accused I mean like what the fuck me and him go way back matching together I was in highfive team esl leagues just ask him cuz he knows me u r all a bunch of noobs u accuse when u get killed jesus ive just played aa4 and my recoil is just the same on there told u people already manage ur mouse better its down to practice so get a grip people

if u are as good as you pretend, why would u need those binds to gain an advantage on people that u claim noobs ...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 16:25:42 PM »
Lol recoil isn't the same on aa4 as aa2,  recoil is horrible on aa4

Offline Mixk

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 16:47:13 PM »
Lol recoil isn't the same on aa4 as aa2,  recoil is horrible on aa4
lol recoil with the sniper rifles in aa2 is so over exaggerated. Anyone that knows anything about recoil and uses firearms can see this. It makes me think the design team felt the person shooting them was 100 pounds soaking wet and had never fired a rifle and some joker handed them a hot loaded 458 win mag and told them their two year old hits harder than the rifle kicks
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 18:05:06 PM »
Lol true indeed ren

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager