Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 82nd_G2_PVT=o[N]yx  (Read 8375 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
82nd_G2_PVT=o[N]yx
« on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 02:37:26 AM »
very fishy game play, shooting pattern as no recoil

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/793270/

Offline zoxee

Re: 82nd_G2_PVT=o[N]yx
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 03:04:20 AM »
r2d2 was always a cheat, everyone knows that...
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 05:41:34 AM »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 06:18:03 AM »
Topic doesn't suprise me at all

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Lord.aNoobis

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 06:58:41 AM »
he has a LOT of cheeky key binds....
ONRELEASE S=CROUCH | ONRELEASE STAND
ONRELEASE MouseWheelDown=| fire | crouch | onrelease stand
MouseWheelUp=| fire | crouch | onrelease stand

and the list goes on with CVAR etc. defiantly someone who like to test out patience.

Liked too
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 07:35:41 AM by Lord.aNoobis »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 08:02:39 AM »
Lol'd, those binds will only help on close combat

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »
he has a LOT of cheeky key binds....
ONRELEASE S=CROUCH | ONRELEASE STAND
ONRELEASE MouseWheelDown=| fire | crouch | onrelease stand
MouseWheelUp=| fire | crouch | onrelease stand

and the list goes on with CVAR etc. defiantly someone who like to test out patience.

Liked too

What the hell, didn't know you could bind those kind of things. Basically it means every time he shoots, he crouches at the same time?

Lord.aNoobis

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 08:17:09 AM »
no you can't, he tried to use them but they were removed by assist

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 16:35:17 PM »
no you can't, he tried to use them but they were removed by assist

Assist 1:0 Tweaker

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 16:51:14 PM »
just watch his recoil if u have a chance to play with or against, not saying he wasnt killable, toggler at his best

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:25:16 PM »
His entire violation history is just a bunch of tweaks that aren't allowed. :P
Seriously, out of his 35 violations, only 4 of them are disconnects and not related to tweaking.

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 19:19:42 PM »
You can see what we have of him by searching for 'o[N]yx'  at http://82nd.us/modules/AA_gameservers/info.php
we've been told his k/d is extremely high when no admins are in the server.  Nobody has informed me of the classic signs of no recoil when being watched.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 19:34:48 PM by 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad »

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
  • AA: o[N]yx
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 21:30:03 PM »
Excuse me for having key binds that is just down to editing the controls but that link for hazard clan I can tell u for sure that has nothing to do with me I have never been a cheater never have never will I'm sorry for being blunt but that has really annoyed me I have just been removed from 82nd for something I have done nothing wrong

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 23:37:14 PM »
I don't care about your past history, this is not the first time I've notice you're lack of recoil, seems when no admins are on your a killing machine, after playing this game close to 8 years it quite easy to spot a good player and a bullshit player, I'm sure alot will agree with that,

Funny though when admins leave or when your called out in chat, u go from pro mode to suck mode, I really don't care what 82nd does with you,

I was reporting you're fishy game play and yo check you out

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
  • AA: o[N]yx
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 01:48:38 AM »
Right I will explain the difference between a lot of recoil and barely any its how u manage ur mouse in aa while u shoot ur aim goes to the left side but in horizontal way so u do the same with ur mouse but the opposite direction but it will only work if u do it slowly I have practiced and paid off I am not a cheat I just been playing a long time and no the tricks im sry u feel that way but I would do anything just to prove to u all that its judt me and the game and no cheats ifeel the same way as u about cheaters I hate them

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager