Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -[Ns]^V!@D@0 - Player causing problems  (Read 1924 times)

Offline jln_br

-[Ns]^V!@D@0 - Player causing problems
« on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 06:21:48 AM »
Good morning!
Would help to prevent a loudmouth to cause more problems in AA25, he is using our clan tag without permission, to tarnish the image of our community, causing mayhem on all servers that passes!
He has caused the same problem with the tag 82.nd, certainly without consent of the admins!
Would you kindly verify the account of the player link: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/825045/-%5BNs%5D%5EV%21%40D%400/
Find that the nickname used already speak his intention, and the clan recorded in the tracker too.
* Playername: - [Ns]^V!@D@0 (meaning is: fagot)
* Clanname: VIADAO (meaning: fagot)

I come to ask for help because I know that here we have serious people working to keep our game that we love so much, and some people like that trying to destroy a job well done!
Already thanks! Clan - [Ns] ^
Our blog: www.aanavyseals.blogspot.com.br
sorry my english!
« Last Edit: Monday, December 17, 2012, 06:24:09 AM by jln_br »

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: -[Ns]^V!@D@0 - Player causing problems
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 07:32:23 AM »
Easy....
Banned Reason=Banned for trying to impersonate clan members and for the name use of bad words.

Should be able to use that tracker anymore, let's hope he keep playing with fair play from now on...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline jln_br

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »
Thanks BiG_SerGiO, all good!

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 12:09:42 PM »
can't get a tag protection on tag name?? instead of baning the player, geez i have done it to when u have stupid servers acting like a bunch of morons as admins, won't say the 2 server names lol

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 13:57:08 PM »
I didn't ban the player from the game, only that tracker and he can always come here and explain what happen. That's how appeals work.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 15:05:44 PM »
esse ai é um parente do Sogame ou o própio;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Mixk

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 21:36:41 PM »
Maybe this person is lonely and is wanting so attention or just a nut? Who knows but someone told me he was using our tags also. They had 82 in the player name  trying to make it look as a part of our clan, but wasn't the same so I just let him play on.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline jln_br

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 06:10:46 AM »
No community accepts a member without approval, much less one that does this to cause problems! Just look Clanname Playername he created to confirm their true intentions, not to mention the insults to other players on the server!

Offline Mixk

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 06:30:51 AM »
No community accepts a member without approval, much less one that does this to cause problems! Just look Clanname Playername he created to confirm their true intentions, not to mention the insults to other players on the server!

[email protected]@n&l_  Is name he was using on our server and 82.nd is not our tag. all our members have 82nd_ then platoon and rank plus name.
Where he has copied your tag to where it looks exact I would been upset and removed him also. I did not realize he had copied yours exactly when I posted my first comment.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline [BAD].Sgt_KCT

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 20:08:16 PM »
Independente do uso indevido da tag do clan, o que já é grave. Joguei com esse indivíduo por menos de 1 hora no mapa Hospital em algum server brasileiro. Sujeito arrogante, ofensor e mal educado com todos os colegas. É verdade que cria problemas por onde joga!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager