Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [HRL]Jazzy  (Read 7244 times)

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
[HRL]Jazzy
« on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 00:29:05 AM »
some 1 to definitely to loook at, very weird game play

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/712678/

Offline Ganja

Re: [HRL]Jazzy
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »
17 kills in 13 minutes, damn he should teach me this o.O

Offline zoxee

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »
17 kills in 13 minutes, damn he should teach me this o.O

de + en + de fdp.... mais ou on va comme ca ::MEGATROLLFACE::
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline cArN1VoR

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
first off jazzy does not cheat, ive known jazzy for years hes always been a good player and if anyone has played this game any time during 2.7-2.8.5 you would know this..  just because he got 17 kills? ive seen him destroy kids way harder than that gtfo
Accomplishments: wasted 9 years playing americas army (well wasted time, i must say) Winning several open matches, Being the shittiest player to make it out of open. That is all.

Other Aliases: -n2p.kruNk!!, w0o0o0o.ess^, -cRo.cvor..

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
Yeah this guy isn't just some random guy that make an account and instantly puts up 4 fr's.

This guy has been decent for quite a while. I haven' played against him, but his tracker suggests he is good at this game. Nothing more.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline zoxee

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 13:32:49 PM »
first off jazzy does not cheat, ive known jazzy for years

Agreed, a guy with AR on UA killed 7 peeps in 4 minutes this morning and i was watching him,
so nothin special, he may be a good player.

but do me a favor and cut that crap with "first off X does not cheat, ive known X for years" coz
have u ever played on X's PC ? no ? so how would u know for sure what he does or not ?
Coz u like him ? that's not a sufficient reason IMHO  :makemyday:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 14:40:04 PM »
first off jazzy does not cheat, ive known jazzy for years hes always been a good player and if anyone has played this game any time during 2.7-2.8.5 you would know this..  just because he got 17 kills? ive seen him destroy kids way harder than that gtfo

Good exhibit of the "gamer ego attitude". Notice the line "ive known...", this does not make for a legitimate argument except in the poster's mind. Then it goes on to say "if you played this game any time during [...] you would know this", such a generic statement. Almost saying "if you played the game, you must know how important and well-known I am", this builds up their ego and own selfish ideals. Finally, you see the statement "destroy kids way harder than that gtfo". Attempting to degrade others is also part of the gamer attitude. For some reason these gamers seem to think by calling other players "kids" they have degraded them. Unfortunately, assuming one's age, gender or sexual orientation over the internet is quite difficult if not impossible. Gamers don't care though, they do it anyway to establish some kind of pseudo-dominance in their mind. Going on claiming to "destroy" or "pwn" these so-called "kids", it builds up their ego even further.

All in all, this post should be archived because it is a true insight into the mind of a gamer.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 14:58:14 PM »
Such a long post targeting someone who plays as kruNk and you didn't even lower yourself to the "gamer" level by making fun of him for it?

I understand the point you're trying to make but... cmon, he's kruNk rofl

Also, I trust that anyone with the HRL tags isn't cheating. Unless it's like kingpin using Jazzy's name lol
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline zoxee

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 15:04:26 PM »
Good exhibit of the "gamer ego attitude". Notice the line "ive known...", this does not make for a legitimate argument except in the poster's mind. Then it goes on to say "if you played this game any time during [...] you would know this", such a generic statement. Almost saying "if you played the game, you must know how important and well-known I am", this builds up their ego and own selfish ideals. Finally, you see the statement "destroy kids way harder than that gtfo". Attempting to degrade others is also part of the gamer attitude. For some reason these gamers seem to think by calling other players "kids" they have degraded them. Unfortunately, assuming one's age, gender or sexual orientation over the internet is quite difficult if not impossible. Gamers don't care though, they do it anyway to establish some kind of pseudo-dominance in their mind. Going on claiming to "destroy" or "pwn" these so-called "kids", it builds up their ego even further.

All in all, this post should be archived because it is a true insight into the mind of a gamer.

thx spank, u literally x-rayed what i had in mind and formulated it accordingly.

Offline Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 15:24:37 PM »
yea IVE KNOWN jazzy for many years now. Even his brother, Snake, if anyone remembers. Both are great players.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 16:28:25 PM »
k when i figure out how to upload the vid then yous can decide

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 17:14:47 PM »
This forum really needs a better way to report suspected cheaters. These open discussions always end up badly and everyone feels they can post whoever they think is doing too good in a session as a cheater.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:16:59 PM »
k when i figure out how to upload the vid then yous can decide

YouTube is great.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:29:27 PM »
so how would u know for sure what he does or not ?
Coz u like him ? that's not a sufficient reason IMHO

As if there's any sufficient reason for this hackusation in the first place.

"wah, i died......BURN THE WITCH!!!"
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline zoxee

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 20:12:49 PM »
Agreed, a guy with AR on UA killed 7 peeps in 4 minutes this morning and i was watching him,
so nothin special, he may be a good player.

obviously u can't read as usual comm

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager