Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: wtf is going on  (Read 2490 times)

Offline gunmedeath

wtf is going on
« on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 15:02:16 PM »
Can someone try help me here ,i tried to load assist it logs me in but before the install verifies a box pops up says something about yo couldnt connect to any servers ,assist then closes.so i thought id come to forum to see if something is wrong ,it wouldnt connect and  was page that said page couldnt be found .i tried this good few times over .i then tried to load aa forum on my phone ,also said page not found .so i tried one of them down or not sites ,says site was up,i think wtf .ok so on comp i went to an online proxy site and managed to get into forum that way .Has anybody got any ideas what is happening here  and give me some ideas why the fk.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: wtf is going on
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 15:11:07 PM »
Looks like some players from UK are having issues. For me both Assist and AAO25 are working fine, I think it must be some problem @ UK side, anyway, our Auth is Hosted at UK.
Try rebooting your router to get a new IP (if you do get).
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 15:19:14 PM »
Looks like some players from UK are having issues. For me both Assist and AAO25 are working fine, I think it must be some problem @ UK side, anyway, our Auth is Hosted at UK.

There is indeed a broader issue going on, at the datacenter we are getting floods of complaints from customers in EU, Asia, Pakistan etc and all appears to revolve around Hibernia or Telia with routing issues upstream, so we are all just waiting for that to be resolved, large parts of the web are effected sadly.

Offline gunmedeath

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 15:31:17 PM »
Oh thank fk its not something nastier ,thought i had been blocked somehow  or worse lol

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 18:15:26 PM »
blame brexit lol
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager