Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Wrong username / password when trying to log onto Assist  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Xmaster

Wrong username / password when trying to log onto Assist
« on: Thursday, January 05, 2017, 13:26:32 PM »
So I just activated my account on here and trying to login on the Assist to download the client.

However, i get a message prompt telling me I've got the username / password wrong when trying with the username/password I'm using on this very forum. I double checked my activation, and double checked my login/password on here and everything matches out.

The prompt states battletracker.com. However I have not logged on this website since well..a very long time ago. I've tried doing a password request on there on both the emails I was using at the time I played AA, but I've never received any password reset emails from battletracker. Their password recovery system seems to be broken.

Help?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong username / password when trying to log onto Assist
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 05, 2017, 14:12:08 PM »
The account you're supposed to login with on the Assist is the Battletracker one. Please give us your battletracker player profile link, and hang on until Teddy replies, he might be able to confirm you which email you got on that specific account.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Wrong username / password when trying to log onto Assist
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 05, 2017, 16:17:08 PM »
Like Koden said, you need to use a battletracker.com account to log in to 25Assist (and NOT the forum account).
We don't have control over battletracker accounts. I can only tell you your email if you've played with 25Assist in the last couple of years.

Battletracker does seem to have problems sending emails recently (I've seen reports of hotmail/outlook mails not wokring). The only active mod over there is frankof and if you send him your account details, he can tell you what email it used.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager