Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uable to connect to the assist server!!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline Dick

Uable to connect to the assist server!!!!
« on: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 07:25:41 AM »
why  Assist always shows me this "Unable to connect to the Assist server.Please check you are connected to the internet and Assist is not blocked by firewall????????????

I'm from china.some of my friends can connect server by using ChinaTelecom.but i cant by using Chinaunicom. is this your server problem or what? this is so annoying  experience ever

i hope your team can tell me whats going on exactly!!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Uable to connect to the assist server!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 07:36:42 AM »
The error message explains quite clearly what the problem is.
You and the auth server can't communicate.
This might have many reasons, one of which could be auth server related, but since others can play and auth is working properly, I doubt the problem is there.

Is this something that just started happening?

I see you've played in the past so I'm guessing you were able to connect to the auth server before.

When did connecting to the auth server become a problem for you? Did you change computer or your ISP?
If you changed computrers, make sure Assist has access to the internet. It needs to have an exception in the firewall.

I'm guessing ChinaTelecom and ChinaUnicom or internet service providers? If so, it might be that ChinaUnicom is blocking your communication with the auth server while ChinaTelecom doesn't.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager