Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Tenc team destroy a game / serwers.  (Read 5385 times)

Offline Moher

• View Profile
  • AA: Moher
Tenc team destroy a game / serwers.
« on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 13:19:05 PM »
From few days, like eweryone see Tenc team from serwer's 'The end newer comes .... ' tHEY Always crash another serwers. Only the end newer comes serwer are always loged in. We know how they do it. I raport it to Bart, and Bart say will told it to another admins.
 Dear Admins !! We must do something with it, they destoy a game and serwers !!!!

$laught3r.[tENc] start it and do it always !!!!  They Doing the ONLY to people went on their servers...

Offline FTCmarco12

Re: Tenc team destroy a game / serwers.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 13:56:55 PM »
So we are ddosing and you know how we doing it haha,So now you will ddos like some days ago already,We aint ddosing so keep dreaming and enjoy your ddos program

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 14:15:52 PM »
From few days, like eweryone see Tenc team from serwer's 'The end newer comes .... ' tHEY Always crash another serwers. Only the end newer comes serwer are always loged in. We know how they do it. I raport it to Bart, and Bart say will told it to another admins.
 Dear Admins !! We must do something with it, they destoy a game and serwers !!!!

$laught3r.[tENc] start it and do it always !!!!  They Doing the ONLY to people went on their servers...
I only wonder how you know how it's done and how you know who's doing so? It's pretty difficult to prove..

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 14:19:11 PM »
Well to be honest ronski this guy said in sitrep: Special for you and then our server is down with his new bt account rofl!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 14:32:56 PM »

Let's ask yourself a question did you really think about what you where writting  before making this stupid ass post????

I'm not defending tnec in no way, just the fact your accusing them of trying to destroy the game is fucking ridiculous, who.in the right mind would have multiple servers if they wanted to destroy the game for others, hope that makes sense to you
I have a feeling who's doing it but will keep that to myself
Every player here is getting suck and tired of the idiot or idiots moron that is responsible for doing the attacks

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 14:36:02 PM »
I only wonder how you know how it's done and how you know who's doing so? It's pretty difficult to prove..

I've read alot about it , not hard at all but I'll be dam if I would waste my hard earn money to destroy a game ilike playing

Google is your best friend lol

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 14:41:24 PM »
I've read alot about it , not hard at all but I'll be dam if I would waste my hard earn money to destroy a game ilike playing

I know how it works but I also know Moher is not talking about regular DDoS

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 15:24:28 PM »
I know how it works but I also know Moher is not talking about regular DDoS
Indeed.

None of it matters. Just play the goddamn free game, guys. :D

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 16:24:42 PM »

Is hard and you will never find who is doing it unless they or someone who knows tells you. Goggler lol Goggle tells you nothing that will help find them. You have a feeling lol. Stop it and stop calling people dumb making statement like that lol.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Moher

• View Profile
  • AA: Moher
« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 13, 2017, 10:39:34 AM »
It wilk start when we ( me) bay a First serwer it was located on Poland, serwer always crah, then i bay another serwer located in germany. And its crash this same, it was strage bc the end newer ... Serwer dont crash aby Time and another serwera clash... Hmm funny. Then we ( me and my Polish friends ) started Read about it How it is possible. And hmmm we find it. Frow few weeks your gram ( tenc ) crash a serwera you need few peoples to do it. For few days of Reading its not hard now to feed it back to you. You are a humans we save you, holocaust ect. And now you dont let uss have fun and Play. Gj Izrael team :-)

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 13, 2017, 11:10:25 AM »
yeye we king of ddos clear,we dont let anyone play hooah thats our job as tenc man,

You dreaming bro Go sleep, 5 people need to ddos haha go google again not need at all And btw get some proof if we ddosing dont say shit, Everyone knows we aint ddosing only polaks and some nerds of swiss

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager