Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server mod?  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Marcio

Server mod?
« on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »
Good afternoon!

I would like to know the 25assist administrators because my server went into mod Cheat server its that I put, I ask you to review my server because I already rebooted the same and nda solved! I'm on hold. my server comes from an ancient history within the AA tracker founded in 11/05/2005. Clan..Ba^La..

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Server mod?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 13:07:58 PM »
Modded servers are marked as cheat servers so they are not tracked. That is how we prevent stats abuse.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Marcio

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 13:15:23 PM »
More I put the server in this MOD ... could solve that please ... I like him as an officer as it ever was

Offline Marcio

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 13:26:34 PM »
The server..Ba ^ La.. are in mod cheat server could someone put as normal I am against this kind of Mod in servers

Offline Marcio

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 15:16:49 PM »
Good afternoon!

Eliz or some admin ... my server went into MOD alone I've rebooted and nda solved I think is a mistake of the 25Assist that had never happened ... He's registered ta all ok on my server the MOD is not activated ... so I would like to know why he is in the MOd Cheat Server ...Eliz I didn't understand what you meant in the previous post can be clearer? Please

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 15:35:13 PM »
I'm not ELiZ. Assist puts servers into cheat mode when it detects an unauthorized mod was loaded or if forceclass or other features are enabled/disabled. You may try resetting your server with default .ini files.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Marcio

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 15:58:51 PM »
Spank, I can not solve ...I was playing good when it happened on my 2 servers at the same time was not an administration error we won't touch anything ... by the time I was playing alone gave them nothing ... the server..Ba ^ La.. Green was also so with mode and nobody was using ... so I think that gave some kind of bug ... until the other server brazucas gave the same problem

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 16:05:09 PM »
Your server will become tracked in a few hours... Its honor has been temporary removed due to bad behavior within new players. You pay for your server, but it does serve the entire community, re-think the way you guys treat low honor ppl, they can be either a veteran in a second account or just someone that just got into AA2... I think  i don't need to explain further...
Power by power, it will always rupt in the weakest side, but thats not the correct path.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 16:08:04 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Mercenary^Br

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 16:28:05 PM »
Possessed, could tell me the reason for my clan server {MAB} this in the same situation?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 16:32:13 PM »
He just did. Apparantly the server administrators were abusive towards low honor players.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mercenary^Br

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 16:40:11 PM »
apparently? ... we limit change minimum honor our server because of several occurrences of users veterenos second account come into our server and give us intentional tk ... not treat low honor players with bad or indifferent, because very rarely has other players on the server to not be its members!

Offline Marcio

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 18:09:58 PM »
Ok!

Roger, I'm solving regarding misconduct of players on my server because I believe that everyone has the right to have fun ... more also understand that we respect in our server ... how to respect and enhance the honor server for accepting new players I agree.

Offline Marcio

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 18:59:05 PM »
Good night!

The clan.!Ba ^ La.. conforms to 25Assist's request to ...

Offline Marcio

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 19:35:41 PM »
Good night!

All Bans have already been removed from the server..Ba ^ La.. I await the release of honor ...

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #14 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 01:30:15 AM »
This Ae Marrec?o, We do family ..Ba ^ La .., We Agreement with the Placing admins # 25Assist, await the return to Normal Our server.
Now I have to ensure compliance and Game Fun, and Members and Players of the Game.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager