Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Runtime Error After Update  (Read 21465 times)

Offline Virus.exe

Runtime Error After Update
« on: Saturday, July 23, 2022, 00:01:54 AM »
Hello from Canada.

My condolences for anyone badly affect effected by the world events that cannot be ignored.

I recall sometime ago I tried to play (thank you guys for keeping this going all these years) and it required an update. Ever since I have been getting a runtime error.

plugin.cpp 7450
Falure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry(entrypointName, out )
can't find plugin method BevelButton.DeleteAllRows

What do I need to do? Thank you!

Offline atomsoldier

Re: Runtime Error After Update
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 23, 2022, 08:13:19 AM »
Hello Virus.exe,

welcome back.

Can you please provide more informations related to your update ? What excactly is been updated ? Your Assist ?

If you have not launched your assist for a very long time, I would suggest you to download the recent version of 25Assist (Windows assumed!) via this link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aa25assist/files/Binaries/25Assist.zip/download
Continue with these steps:
1.) Unpack the 25Assist.zip
2.) Create a new folder called "25Assist" next to the 25Assist.exe
3.) Execute 25Assist.exe
4.) Login if asked for login data
4.) If 25Assist.exe ask if you want to use the 25Assist folder instead of the standard folder, press yes.
5.) Accept the terms if asked
6.) When Assist informs you that AA25 was not found, dont press "Download" just press "Find". The Assist will fail to find it which is normal.
7.) Then go under "Settings" and choose as Download-Server "AAO25.com".
8.) Exit 25Assist.exe and execute it again
9.) 25Assist will now ask again "Find" or "Download". Now you can "Download". It will need 4-5GB disk space.

Choosing the Download-Server "AAO25.com" is very important, otherwise you will suffer other problems...

Please be aware, that with this method, the AA25 is installed in the 25Assist folder. So dont delete it ;)

If you need further help, just ask again.

Good Luck !

Regards,
AtomSoldier

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager