Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: problem starting assist  (Read 1483 times)

Offline buckbeer

problem starting assist
« on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 13:30:46 PM »
hello i am having problems starting my game. when i clicked the 25assist icon to start the game it goes to the second screen which is the one with the deploy and install and the rest of the stuff in it but rite in the middle of that gray box is a black box that say's your account login is ok and now your going to be asked to pick a username i hit ok and it takes me back to the login screen and aske me for a username change. it was all working fine befor i went in to battletracker to change my clan tags from =PUF=BUCK  to my new clan tags }{ -BUCK- }{. i even waited 24 hours to make sure it had enough time to change over. can someone please me fix my problem i am going through withdraw. thank  you for your time.

Offline langy

Re: problem starting assist
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 08, 2014, 00:15:41 AM »
My Advice would be to make sure your 25 assist Launcher is in the same folder as your Libs folder, if it is then maybe you want to try installing a fresh copy of AA Assist (make sure to delete all folders after uninstall)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager