Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Please Approve Account  (Read 10573 times)

Offline kill-many

• View Profile
Please Approve Account
« on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 18:50:10 PM »
My son created an account yesterday on his computer. The account name is NateDog. The message is saying they are refusing to approved the account because people can't have multiple accounts. He is new to the game and has never created an account before. Help!!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Please Approve Account
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 13:29:37 PM »
We allow one account per PC. This has been our policy for at least half a dozen years now.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LegionQC

Re: Please Approve Account
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 28, 2020, 12:10:51 PM »
you know teddy i think that rule is not good anymore , One of the main reasons that we dont get many new players is that they can never make accounts !!! who care's if someone has 10 accounts really ... no honors no stats no nothing we want players it would be much easier just to take off any restrictions and that ALL ACCOUNTS should be activated automatically no matter what the reason !! 25 assist is SUFFERING because of stuff like this , within the last 2 weeks iv had over 4 players in my discord that NEVER COULD PLAY because there accounts never got activated tried multiple things with them it never work out and we lost 4 new players .....PLEASE ASSIST ADMIN we know you guys dont play much anymore and are busy with real life but i think its time for you guys to make a step foward and listen to the community and TAKE OFF ANY NEW ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS .... for the love of the game please we need players ASAP  and this account system is broken and we are losing players !!!! I see no good reason to not allow multiple accounts ... if your gonna say "" well they can go TK ""   well us SERVER admins can MAC ADRESS BAN  thats it thats all let the game server admins manage it !!!!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager