Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: New udate fouled me up..lol  (Read 3547 times)

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

New udate fouled me up..lol
« on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:07:49 PM »
Hi guys i need some help. I installed the new update, after i did it wanted me to log in. I havent had to acutally log in to my acc. in a long time ..I forgot my password, tried it a couple more times, everytime there is a new update i have problems..lol. but this time i tried to log in again and it wouldnt take my reset pasword. So i uninstalled and reinstalled assist. Still didnt work so i made a new acc. After that I tried to log in and it said log in sucsessfull but I had to wait for assist admin to approve. So today i tried to play again and it said Admin team refused to approve (no more multiple accs.). Now i am truly stuck. I either need help getting bak to my old acc, or i need some1 to approve my new 1 Which I have the name and password written down. pleaase help me im bored and jonesin for some AA. Thanks for your attention to this matter and keep up the good work guys:). thank you. :(

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

Re: New udate fouled me up..lol
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:02:43 PM »
Also guys I would be ok with just starting over with the new acc. if its easier and faster for you.You could just delete my old acc. if you deem nessessary...Or pm me my old name and password so i can log in sucsessfully...just a thought HOOAH!!!   :style:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:35:36 PM »
We can't help you recover your old account, try the password reset at BattleTracker.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:39:33 PM »
Can you just shut down the old 1 and let me start over from scratch with the new )X(LEG)X( acc. I have that name and password written down. I dont mind redoing the training. Is this an option at all? thanks for gettin bak to me:). its not only the old acc. pw also have forgotten login name. Sorry for the confusion on my part im a nubby...lol

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:43:47 PM »
Done.

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 18:32:40 PM »
Thanks for your efforts much appreciated!!

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 19:04:25 PM »
Ok ....I did the rifle training when it up loaded my results, a window popped up saying not logged in go to battletracker and log in...so i went to bt webpage logged in . then went back for training and it says im still not logged in?.. HELP what am i doing wrong...lol. I logged in under the )XLEG)X( acc....thanks for your patience...and thanks for your help:) Also i just shut down assist and restarted it and it is saying I have to wait for assist admin  again.

« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 19:07:02 PM by )x(LEGENDARY)X( »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 19:58:18 PM »
What's the error you're getting now?

Offline )x(LEGENDARY)X(

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:27:10 PM »
It says assist admin needs to approve my acc.  something like that....)X)LEG)X(is the acc.name also where is the log in on the assist...ive never had to go to battlertracker.com before to log in, assist always did that for me when i started it.kinda feelin lost here hope you can help;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager