Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Migrating/importing old BT account into Assist (worry about losing the account)  (Read 6718 times)

Offline NuChe

I've been using my old account for over 10 years, but it's a Battletracker account. Assist tells me the account doesn't exist when I try to log in. I can log in on Battletracker, and on the Assist client using that account, but can't log into the website.

So I worry that once Battletracker is taken down, the old account will be taken down. I made this account a few days ago and have been told activation has been declined (understandably). Could I please ask that an admin pm me to either migrate the honor/stats off my old account onto this one (and activate this account), or somehow import my old Battletracker account into Assist so I don't lose it?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Alex

Re: Migrating/importing old BT account into Assist (worry about losing the account)
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 08, 2018, 21:54:13 PM »
What is your old login or player name?

Offline NuChe

Re: Migrating/importing old BT account into Assist (worry about losing the account)
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 21:32:35 PM »
Old login is Brizzler (player name -=WSS=-Brizzler)

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 22:21:15 PM »
Your account with 36 honor with the login name of Brizzler is definitely in our database. What is the error you're getting trying to login?

Offline NuChe

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 13, 2018, 17:26:46 PM »
Sorry for the delay. It just says the account doesn't exist when logging in on the website (as below).

Offline hitman

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 13, 2018, 19:51:52 PM »
Does it log you in into Assist? .. the forum login is definitely separate from your game account.

Sorry for the delay. It just says the account doesn't exist when logging in on the website (as below).

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 14, 2018, 04:11:25 AM »

This.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline NuChe

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 09:46:37 AM »
Ah ok, but in that case, where will the game account be kept? Will the old account get deleted when BT goes down and I'll just need to make a new one elsewhere when that happens?

Offline NuChe

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 09:48:54 AM »
Also, on BT it says my honor is 40, but in-game it's been 36 for about a year now with relatively regular play. It really looks like something isn't linking up properly but I'm not sure what it is.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 12:36:58 PM »
Yes. Once we changed our system to use our own database and not Battletracker, honor will no longer increase.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager