Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lost password  (Read 18903 times)

Offline freelosophy1

Lost password
« on: Friday, February 14, 2020, 13:10:20 PM »
Hi, not sure if BB is around . . . my handle is freelosophy, but I lost my password after reinstalling. Can someone help getting freelosophy back? I re-registered with freelosophy1 so I could post this. thanks !

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Lost password
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 16, 2020, 05:35:53 AM »
You mean the forum account?
https://aao25.com/forum/profile/?u=9544

Just click the forgot password link when logging in. It will take you here:
https://aao25.com/forum/reminder/

Just to be clear, in game accounts and forum accounts are not linked in any way.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline freelosophy1

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 16, 2020, 20:12:26 PM »
Not sure how things work behind the scenes . . . here's where am at. I deleted AA25 due to issues was playing with badboy when it happened. I deleted AA25 and reinstalled. Try to log in with freelosophy and the many passwords I used didn't work. So I created this freelosophy1 account here to communicated with someone and I guess that's you :). Can you help me get back to playing AA2.5 with using user freelosophy.
Thanks bro!

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 04:37:19 AM »
Not sure how things work behind the scenes . . . here's where am at. I deleted AA25 due to issues was playing with badboy when it happened. I deleted AA25 and reinstalled. Try to log in with freelosophy and the many passwords I used didn't work. So I created this freelosophy1 account here to communicated with someone and I guess that's you :). Can you help me get back to playing AA2.5 with using user freelosophy.
Thanks bro!
You just log in using your password.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it here: https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/
The email connected to your account is something like:
ansel.***@gmail.com

Again, your forum account and the in game account are not connected in any way.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline freelosophy1

« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 00:19:25 AM »
teddy, thank you for your help. I know you guys don't get paid adn do this on your own time. I've been playing this game a long time and maybe the universe is tell me it's time to quit.
Let me say that I haven't use the [email protected] for more years that I can remember. My current email is [email protected]. I love to play the game, but can't get this password crap to work and I guess I've timed out. GOOD BY AA it was good !

Offline freelosophy1

« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 00:20:25 AM »
btw my current email is [email protected]. If you can email me there instructions, great. If your security or process doesn't permit it. No worries.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 03:28:56 AM »
btw my current email is [email protected]. If you can email me there instructions, great. If your security or process doesn't permit it. No worries.
I've changed your email. So you can now use your @ansel.org one to reset your password.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager