Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help with installation please.  (Read 7365 times)

Offline r4sh1d

• View Profile
  • AA: r4sh1d
Help with installation please.
« on: Friday, October 01, 2021, 17:56:09 PM »
I downloaded the game at least 10 times and everytime it says game not found (find, download) I download it over and over..etc
I ran 25Assist as an admin, deleted the folder under Appdata, tried complete-reinstall, nothing worked. I read somewhere that I just need to click download, but that did not work. I made sure I have admin rights to the 25assist folder under appdata folder.
Running windows 10 home X64.

« Last Edit: Friday, October 01, 2021, 18:14:00 PM by r4sh1d »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Help with installation please.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 02, 2021, 14:28:52 PM »
Start the client, Click in FIND, OK, now go to SETTINGS, Download Server, change it to AAO25.com, Close the client and open it again.

If that doesn't work, create a folder named "25Assist" in the same place as the "25Assist.exe", start the client, it will ask if you want to use that folder, click in Yes.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline r4sh1d

• View Profile
  • AA: r4sh1d
Re: Help with installation please.
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 04, 2021, 04:22:25 AM »
Thanks, I left the game for a couple of days and when I launched it it asked for an update and t worked fine afterwards. Now I'm trying to figure out how to not get kicked out by PB, grrrrrrr

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager