Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hardware Accelaration  (Read 4893 times)

Offline WraShadow

Hardware Accelaration
« on: Friday, May 31, 2019, 22:39:01 PM »
Any clue? Thanks in advance.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline WraShadow

Re: Hardware Accelaration
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 31, 2019, 22:46:19 PM »
I tried to run the installation of directX9.c from the Assist launcher too. no changes.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 04, 2019, 18:30:58 PM »
Try to run the game without Assist, straight from the game folder, also, try reverting to an old GPU driver, you can get the old driver dlls, drop them inside the game System folder and run the game without Assist, usually the game will load the dlls from the game folder first, that should work, if you get the game to run with an older driver, you will have to install it because the Assist client might delete any aditional dll inside the game folder.

Double click ArmyOps.exe and try to play with the compatibility settings, like running as admin, in Windows 7/XP mode, desktop composition, fullscreen optimizations etc..
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 04, 2019, 18:33:58 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 05, 2019, 13:49:57 PM »
Thanks for replying.

Ive tried "all" combinations of integrated graphic and nvidia drivers. some of them even broke the pc and had to install different ones in safe mode.

I dont think this windows will let me. It was working before I was forced to install the Windows Creator's Update. All the newer games (games with DirectX 10 and above) work fine but none before that is working like UT2k4, CoD4, or AoE2. Ive searched around the webz for answers and apparently nobody with the update was able to "fix" the issue.

Thanks anyway.
Ill just have to go back to the other PC if I want to play

(but I tried the options you told and some more)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager