Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Gone really bad with my account  (Read 1451 times)

Offline vetek

Gone really bad with my account
« on: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 01:29:33 AM »
Hooah,

Yesterday I've registered an account called veto-, everything went ok, and after some fragging, getting along with old friends from a clan, I tried to change my in-game nickname to atw.veto- and something just fell apart. I've received a message that I can't change my name, idk why, but I'm sure I couldn't. Then I thought, that's my bad which I'm sorry for, to create a second account with the name I tried to get. This one hasn't been granted an authorization. Tried to log on with veto- again, and pop-up says it's unable to find the name in the database. I'm so sorry for messing this up, can we fix it up? Promise not to mess up again and just play like a noob like I did since 2007 :oops:

Cheers,
Veto
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 01:33:57 AM by vetek »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Gone really bad with my account
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 01:37:00 AM »
Hooah,

Yesterday I've registered an account called veto-, everything went ok, and after some fragging, getting along with old friends from a clan, I tried to change my in-game nickname to atw.veto- and something just fell apart. I've received a message that I can't change my name, idk why, but I'm sure I couldn't. Then I thought, that's my bad which I'm sorry for, to create a second account with the name I tried to get. This one hasn't been granted an authorization. Tried to log on with veto- again, and pop-up says it's unable to find the name in the database. I'm so sorry for messing this up, can we fix it up? Promise not to mess up again and just play like a noob like I did since 2007 :oops:

Cheers,
Veto
Your "veto-" account is still there - nothing wrong with. It's just that you probably used your in game name to log in instead of your account login name. The latter is "vetek".
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline vetek

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 01:57:02 AM »
That is correct. Now I could have changed the nick properly and everything seems to be fine. Thank you for quick reply. :beer:

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 09:17:22 AM »
Glad to hear you were able to login!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager