Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Forgot my in game accounts  (Read 2481 times)

Offline etyem

• View Profile
Forgot my in game accounts
« on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 13:16:34 PM »
Im having trouble loggin my username is ]-[ebrewW^]-[ammer
nickname is -wAa'Q++.
Plus im getting an error : The ip address you are currently using is different from the ip address you used to login.
Any pointers to get back in the game im bored!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Forgot my in game accounts
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 10:15:46 AM »
If you have 2 or more internet connections or if you are using a VPN/Proxy, you must make sure only one of them are active or properly tunneled/proxied. If you have only one connection and aren't using VPN/Proxy, theres not much we can do.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 10:18:58 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline etyem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 14:47:30 PM »
I have only one internet connection, and can join certain servers, but for some reason others give me that error. Is there anything that can be done from your end?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 01:25:16 AM »
I have only one internet connection, and can join certain servers, but for some reason others give me that error. Is there anything that can be done from your end?
We cannot control changes to your IP address. That's up to you (if you connect to a different network, i.e to your mobile data) and your ISP.

Generally, your ISP doesn't change your IP all that often. So you'll just have to close Assist, wait a few minutes and try again.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline etyem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:16:15 AM »
Thanks for the info, but I'm able to join many servers and I don't have any VPNs or multiple connections. For instance ICON server and Netherlands servers Im getting error the ip isnt the same IP you used to login. I dont understand how to resolve this issue. Should i delete this account and create a new one?
I want to be able to join all servers.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager