Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Father still awaiting verification  (Read 4689 times)

Offline ApexGhost

Father still awaiting verification
« on: Saturday, August 27, 2016, 22:13:25 PM »
 I greatly appreciate what you guys do for us. But, I just wanted to let you know that my father is still awaiting account verification. He is a long time player and is ready to start playing again. His account is [aces.Ghost].

Battletracker - https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/68138/%5Baces.Ghost%5D/

PS. I didn't really know where to post this so i apoligize if it's not in the proper area.
Thanks!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Father still awaiting verification
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 28, 2016, 03:16:59 AM »
That account does not require activation. I don't know what he's waiting on.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 28, 2016, 06:40:25 AM »

lol.... tedy _medy
bok

Offline ApexGhost

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 28, 2016, 12:31:23 PM »

Well he is gets greeted with this message (http://i.imgur.com/9AmFqPx.png)  whenever he tries to login. We both have our own computers in the same household so I don't know if there is an issue there.

Offline ronski

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 28, 2016, 16:45:18 PM »
Well he is gets greeted with this message (http://i.imgur.com/9AmFqPx.png)  whenever he tries to login. We both have our own computers in the same household so I don't know if there is an issue there.
Battletracker Player account - which you liked to first post of yours - is used for playing, which you use for logging in to battletracker.com and Assist, to log in to forums you need forum account, which still seems to be waiting for approval. So you mixed two login details at once, it's not the player account waiting for being activated, it's the forum account :)

Offline ApexGhost

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 28, 2016, 20:57:02 PM »
Battletracker Player account - which you liked to first post of yours - is used for playing, which you use for logging in to battletracker.com and Assist, to log in to forums you need forum account, which still seems to be waiting for approval. So you mixed two login details at once, it's not the player account waiting for being activated, it's the forum account :)

Yeah thats actually what I meant. He has been waiting since last Thursday or Friday now.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 29, 2016, 01:36:10 AM »
Yeah thats actually what I meant. He has been waiting since last Thursday or Friday now.
Like ronski said, since you linked to the BT playername, I didn't think to look at the forum activations.
The forum sends an activation email, it might happen that this email was put into trash for him.

Anyway, I activated his forum account.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ApexGhost

« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 29, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »
Like ronski said, since you linked to the BT playername, I didn't think to look at the forum activations.
The forum sends an activation email, it might happen that this email was put into trash for him.

Anyway, I activated his forum account.

Thanks for activating his forum account. But, while he is able to login to the forum he cannot login to the Assist client. He keeps getting told that his password is wrong. We even tried resetting it and still no success.

Offline ronski

« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 29, 2016, 08:09:12 AM »
Thanks for activating his forum account. But, while he is able to login to the forum he cannot login to the Assist client. He keeps getting told that his password is wrong. We even tried resetting it and still no success.
Is he trying to log in to Assist with forum account then? Two different log in details for two different use. Forum account is not player account and player account is not forum account :) With player account you log in to game and battletracker, but with forum account you log in to forum only

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 29, 2016, 08:43:23 AM »
All I can tell you is that he should be using the exact same login information -- that is the UserName and Password -- he uses to log in to battletracker.com.

There is no real trick to it. I can't imagine what can be wrong other than 1 of the 2 things (UserName or Password) being incorrect.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager