Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Welcome to the end  (Read 11081 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Welcome to the end
« on: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 18:44:19 PM »
Admins of aa25assist, i do call you now. Barth, BigSergio, Teddy, Possessed, ELiZ, Nate!
Stop this shit. Do you really look at this from far away. We have a real ddosser on this community and you stay back and do nothing?

Just let this community know now how you stand for this. Will you ban this clown with all his accounts or not? You did ban many others for much more less!

It is time to wake up NOW. Give us the needed help like Possessd did. Ban this sick player to hell and back (not back to here for sure). You all know that what he is doing is a criminal act. What are you waiting for? Forgotten where the ban key is? Or a friend maybe? I dont think so, but NOW the time has come for YOU ALL admins to give a sign to all of us who would love to play this game in peace. We do pay for protection and this sick noob can do what he want? BAN HIM OUT OF THIS GAME. I know that you can do this on the very easy way like you did before to others.

GIVE US A SIGN, A HOPE OR MAYBE BACK THE GAME!! It is not that we can not play this game, but a litte disturbing by that Eddie noob is always on the menu card. And this is not needed anymore. For sure not!

The whole community is wating now for a reaction of you aa25assist administrator. Let us show what you wil do - soon.

Thank you.

And do not tell us you did give up the game. That is not a solution at all!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 18:52:13 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline eddie+

Re: Welcome to the end
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 20:34:51 PM »
Cry more and more

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Welcome to the end
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 20:40:47 PM »
I don't cry poor boy, i just want to let the responsible of this game to know that they should kick you out before the justice will take power against you. Thats all, so don't try to be cool, you stand i front of the row now. This all was your decision, only yours. And almost all know that you are over 21 years old. Ready to pay for your shit you did. Have fun now on the other side of this all. You will need it.

btw: I had once a girl at Elat, which was a really nice one. Proud, looking good, sexy as well. She was 18 and she had to go to the army because she did not wanted to marry such a noob like you to be free to go to the army. Respect to the womans of Israel. But shame on the once like you!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 20:44:40 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager