Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Display Name Taken  (Read 10855 times)

Offline Dark_Swordmaster

Display Name Taken
« on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 17:04:15 PM »
I'm trying to register for the AAO25 account and haven't played since Battletracker was a thing. The problem is that when I'm trying to register, it's saying everything is valid but my Display Name is already taken. It's obviously already MY name, but for some reason, I can't take it back. How do I get my display name back under my own control?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Display Name Taken
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 04:35:41 AM »
Many Battletracker accounts were migrated to 25Assist accounts.

For reference, there's a hotmail email account registered with the account that has the "Dark_Swordmaster" in game name and the login name is "Dark Swordmaster".

So if you your password for Battletracker, you may be able to use those to log in to your old Battletracker account (which has now been migrated to 25Assist).

Failing that, you may also be able to reset the password (you only need to know the email address for this) through the menus under Assist Account on the top of the page.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager