Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cant login  (Read 10718 times)

Offline aao

• View Profile
  • AA: aao
Cant login
« on: Tuesday, May 05, 2020, 20:51:36 PM »
I created my account about 30 minutes ago and I am still waiting for it to be approved.  The username is aao and the in-game name is aao25.  It says it is still waiting for an admin to activate.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Cant login
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 06, 2020, 00:21:08 AM »
We have a policy where we do not activate new accounts for computers that already have an account.
You're welcome to keep playing on "exYze2".
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Del T

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 07:37:29 AM »
Hi
Im getting desperate now.
I have played AA ops since v1.2 .... I have an Honour of 70/71
I have played on the 25Assist servers for a long time now, but since the tracker stopped I havent been able to get back in. Can some one please advise me as to how I get back in the game. I was sure I had put a ticket in for this, this week but havent heard anything yet ... Kind of getting desperate now   :( :?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 15, 2020, 00:02:57 AM »
Hi
Im getting desperate now.
I have played AA ops since v1.2 .... I have an Honour of 70/71
I have played on the 25Assist servers for a long time now, but since the tracker stopped I havent been able to get back in. Can some one please advise me as to how I get back in the game. I was sure I had put a ticket in for this, this week but havent heard anything yet ... Kind of getting desperate now   :( :?
You still use the same login details you did when Battletracker was around.

And I'm not sure where you "put a ticket in" as we don't have a support ticket system.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Del T

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 16, 2020, 06:00:18 AM »
teddy_grizzly_bear

The problem is the login name. Assist doesn't recognise any of my stuff, Username or Email.
I have tried the name I play with & the one I'm told to use here.
And when I go to forgot pw it say Battletracker isn't there as we all know so well. As for the ticket it must have been sent into thin air from the support page np.

I'm still lost as to how to get in the game. As I said in another post I started playing AAops at v1.2 and have an honor of 70 or 71 from the last time I played Assist.
I did a long time back have an Admin change something somwhere & I got back my Honor and user name but that was a few years back now. I have loads of details to prove my account, just no one to give them to ...  :cry:

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 18, 2020, 04:35:21 AM »
You can request a password reset here:
https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/

But if you tell me the name you're trying to use, I can look into it.
Bare in mind that the in game name and login name are 2 different thigs.

Offline canadiansoldier

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 11:08:09 AM »
I can't login either. I used to play AAO long time ago, had about 80 something honor. I created a new account here and tried to login. Chose the same username for here and game play.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager