Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: banned  (Read 3015 times)

Offline DrunknChicken

banned
« on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 20:26:23 PM »
hey there.. trying to get ban figured out.. i was on playing fine yesterday after new assist update.. tried to log in today it says i am banned and can no longer play this game due to antipoke using pokes 3 id speed hack... i have been playing more or so since 3 months after americas army original version and never once nor would i ever cheat.. any help or anything would b appreciated i'm not very computer savy..

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: banned
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 20:53:55 PM »
You tried to use FixFps speed hack twice by the reports of spanky, these are build in commands to gain advantage, such as cheating. utRoda explained to me about these commands and all of them are detectable.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:09:57 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 20:57:53 PM »
Yep, you tried to use a speed hack on your noob account; "Tkaccount".
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline DrunknChicken

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 20:58:50 PM »
i didnt try to use anything guaranteed.. there is a mistake somewhere.. i have never cheated..

Offline DrunknChicken

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:00:48 PM »
and yes tk account is my other account... only used it few weeks back when i got kicked from headhunters for slot kicks then it banned me it said..

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:03:26 PM »
It's right here:
Code: [Select]
2013-12-29 23:05:01 Client Violation xx.xxx.51.43 19358 Tkaccount Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AntiPoke Hacking, Using POKES ID 3
2013-12-29 22:59:33 Client Violation xx.xxx.51.43 19358 Tkaccount Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AntiPoke Hacking, Using POKES ID 3

On a side note, you tried to login 913 times on a banned account before coming here. Did you really think that after the 2nd failed login you could make it through?

Offline DrunknChicken

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:05:38 PM »
ok i dont understand what u showed me...and i tried to log in 900 times???

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:08:16 PM »
What I copied are the anti-cheat logs on the Assist Auth server. Pokes ID 3 is the "fixedfps" speed hack.

I just think it's funny you tried to login once every 2-3 seconds over and over and over and over again.

Offline DrunknChicken

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:11:34 PM »
umm i havnt tried to .. wth is going on here.. i have tried a couple times throughout the day.. when i turn my pc on i see little flashes on screen of assist and every so often it says error with assist and has to close i can take video with my cell phone and show u.. maybe thats whats its doing??

Offline DrunknChicken

« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 21:20:03 PM »
also was lagging really bad and tried to remember old trick guys told me back in the day about set netspeed 10000 and i tried that couple times with dif spelling and spaces.. could that be why it says i was trying to speed hack? sorry i'm not good with pcs to know all this shit .. and i am NO CHEATER

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager