Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Armyops ini not working!  (Read 5791 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: Armyops ini not working!
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 03:19:16 AM »
There are, or were loads of shit you could change that made it easier on the eyes, made the game run better etc. Being double colorblind (or however you call it in English) there are alot of colors, effects and such that messes with me, so not to gain an unfair advantage, but to get on the same level as everyone else i always did this. I still have it tweaked to get maximum out of my pc, I seriously thought this was common practice.

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 08:26:24 AM »
Actually I suffer with a slight eye problem with darker colours or slight night blindness . So thats the main reason I wanted to alter my settings . Not that I feel the need to defend what I have done. Im a 36 honour , pretty crappy stats and play for fun when Ive had a hard day at work or when the weather is bad at weekends and I cant get out on the golf course!!
From what I see regularly in the games I get shot by guys with an ability to one shoot me when I appear suddenly round corners , see guns that are pointing at the floor when they own 2-3 players in one go etc etc. There are more important issues to worry about if you want to try and weed out the real rule breakers.
Just my opinion of course ;-)
Tom

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 09:12:01 AM »
Don't you have these setting on the monitor itself, Brightness and gamma?

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 09:25:27 AM »
Don't you have these setting on the monitor itself, Brightness and gamma?
monitor settings rarely give you the same color fill changes as g-card/game settings. Usually just greyish and sharp/dull color changes which appear when you alter the monitor settings.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager