Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Activation  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Ving1

Account Activation
« on: Saturday, May 06, 2017, 20:02:12 PM »
Username: Ving1

Still waiting for activation of my account, it's been over 24 hours. Can an admin please activate my account?

Offline ronski

Re: Account Activation
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 07, 2017, 03:09:06 AM »
Username: Ving1

Still waiting for activation of my account, it's been over 24 hours. Can an admin please activate my account?
Have you checked your email inbox / junk? You should have recieved information about the state of your account automatically

Offline Ving1

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 07, 2017, 11:41:17 AM »
Have you checked your email inbox / junk? You should have recieved information about the state of your account automatically
I received an e-mail stating that my account has been flagged by your system and that it needs to be approved by an assist admin. It's been over 24 hours and I have not gotten a response. Supposedly, it's been flagged because another account has been detected on this computer, but I never created an account before on this computer. :shock:

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 07, 2017, 12:06:30 PM »
I received an e-mail stating that my account has been flagged by your system and that it needs to be approved by an assist admin. It's been over 24 hours and I have not gotten a response. Supposedly, it's been flagged because another account has been detected on this computer, but I never created an account before on this computer. :shock:
Then it might be flagged due to same IP with another account (just a wild guess), admins have their irl tasks to do as well so you'll get your answer once they're less busy with more important stuff.

Meanwhile you can play with your another account with what your new one got flagged with ;)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 08, 2017, 01:27:14 AM »
Sorry for the wait, I was away for a few days.

I've now activated your account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager