Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: delete my BT account  (Read 7606 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: delete my BT account
« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 14:57:21 PM »
Unless you get a hold of Homey (link above), I don't think there's a way of deleting an account on battletracker.com.

With that said, I don't think there is much more to say here, wouldn't you agree?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [K][K].187

« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:00:59 PM »
well maybe some one else knows how ...????  we can wait for answers from someone other then smartass's  ???

ive tried BT and waiting on a message back ...   but it doesnt hurt to try other places such as this ... wouldnt you agree ?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:02:25 PM »
The only BT staff user who's still around quite often these days, is Frankof (he's also one of the forum moderator s on the official america's army forums). I don't think he has any access to things like these, though.

Offline [K][K].187

« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:04:15 PM »
The only BT staff user who's still around quite often these days, is Frankof (he's also one of the forum moderator s on the official america's army forums). I don't think he has any access to things like these, though.

ok thanks  i have sent another  PM to BT admins   ,  maybe soon some one will know or ill get a PM back with the answer and i can post it here    thanks for a normal response

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:15:20 PM »
well maybe some one else knows how ...????  we can wait for answers from someone other then smartass's  ???

ive tried BT and waiting on a message back ...   but it doesnt hurt to try other places such as this ... wouldnt you agree ?
I'm not being a smartass, I KNOW this. I've tried to get in contact with them before with very limited success (it was once successful a few years ago).

Yes, Koden, frankof is the most active staff member there. But having frequented the forum for 2 odd years, I've seen him reply that he doesn't have that kind of powers. The most he can do is give an account's email service provider (i.e @yahoo.com or @gmail.com).

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:17:01 PM »
I'm not being a smartass

I think that was meant for me because he couldn't give me a reason ahahaha

Offline [K][K].187

« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 15:21:19 PM »
I'm not being a smartass, I KNOW this. I've tried to get in contact with them before with very limited success (it was once successful a few years ago).

Yes, Koden, frankof is the most active staff member there. But having frequented the forum for 2 odd years, I've seen him reply that he doesn't have that kind of powers. The most he can do is give an account's email service provider (i.e @yahoo.com or @gmail.com).

yup  ganja knows it was him, hes use to that ,   wasnt meant for you teddy  :)

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 16:16:21 PM »
yup  ganja knows it was him, hes use to that ,   wasnt meant for you teddy  :)
Does the world not revolve around me? :(

Offline [K][K].187

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »
Does the world not revolve around me? :(

sorry teddy only revolves around vegeta and ganja

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager