Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: account activation  (Read 2551 times)

Offline n33d45p33d

account activation
« on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 22:12:40 PM »
Hey guys, was just talking with a buddy of mine and we were remembering how we used to play this game over 10 years ago.  I decided to check up and see if we can jump on and found my way here.  I can't remember the password for my account

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/16838/

I tried doing a forgot passwword thing but its going to an old email i don't use anymore.  i would love to get my old account back and play a bit. but if that can't be i also created a new one n33d45p33d2 let me know!

Offline Alex

Re: account activation
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 22:19:06 PM »
Unfortunately we do not have access to the Battletracker account system. That means we cannot help you recover your account. However, your new account is now activated. If you want I can give you back your honor, but you'll still have to do all of the training again.

Offline n33d45p33d

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 22:24:30 PM »
Thanks but i dont really care for the honor, or is there something to it nowadays? How many people play on average?

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 22:29:37 PM »
Thanks but i dont really care for the honor, or is there something to it nowadays? How many people play on average?
Honor works just as it always has. It serves no other purpose other than helping you get higher in the order to pick your weapon slot.

The game isn't all that populated. The majority of our community is European. I think our highest peak of users online at once was a little over 200, but again, that was during peak European times. The North American community is a bit lacking, but you can usually find a U.S. server up on most nights.

Offline n33d45p33d

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 22:58:34 PM »
ok, besides downloading assist and letting it install the files is there anything else i have to do to be up and running?

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 23:26:51 PM »
Nope. Assist should download everything for you. Just log in with your BT account, do some training, and then you can play.

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 02:07:59 AM »
The only thing you can do to try and recover your account is to go to http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=LostPassword and request a new password for you BT username ( in your case 'n33d45p33d')
Then you have to check all your emails and see if a password pops up anywhere (maybe check the spam folder as well).

I know it might seem trivial, but I've seen people recover their accounts this way.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 05:09:58 AM »
Hello,

Two things, first check your spam too.

Second, ADMINS can see your posting IP.
NAME: n33d45p33d
GUID: 4DA4BA821BE79F252A4349FD0DE9981C
LAST IP: 76.109.201.48
LAST SERVER PLAYED: 206.217.131.10
LAST MAC: N/A
CURRENT BANS: NONE
Steve

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager