Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: aao25 assist problems logging in  (Read 108696 times)

Offline [GT5]-oNnyx:

aao25 assist problems logging in
« on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 18:45:44 PM »
my username and password is all correct it wont let me login i was logged in yesterday completely fine today it said this ERROR: you have entered the wrong password for this username please check that you own this username and password is correct goto battletracker.com and try logging in there

? so i literally dont know what to do i have loggedin to my battletracker all works fine but aaoassist wont login could it be something to do with admin activating my account i dont know. but ive literally changed password and logged back in and still wont let me. tryed everything.

Offline ronski

Re: aao25 assist problems logging in
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 00:18:08 AM »
my username and password is all correct it wont let me login i was logged in yesterday completely fine today it said this ERROR: you have entered the wrong password for this username please check that you own this username and password is correct goto battletracker.com and try logging in there

? so i literally dont know what to do i have loggedin to my battletracker all works fine but aaoassist wont login could it be something to do with admin activating my account i dont know. but ive literally changed password and logged back in and still wont let me. tryed everything.
are you trying to log in with your playername or username? if you change your playername change only AAO Playername, not username from battletracker. AAO Playername is the name you have in game and username is the one used with login

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 00:43:06 AM »
Seeing as you played like 3 hours after your post, I guess you managed to log in after all.

For future reference, like ronski said, you need to use your username and not your in game name to log in to Assist. In other words, the exact same details you use for batteltracker.com.
Your account's username (seen here) is "[GT5]-oNnyx", while your current PlayerName (in game name) is "-oNnyx:". Make sure to always use the former to log in.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 00:48:49 AM »
cool that it works after all :)

Offline [GT5]-oNnyx:

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 31, 2016, 04:11:06 AM »
thankyou for all that helped. literally after the post i tried what you said and it worked lol cheers guys

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 31, 2016, 11:48:36 AM »
thankyou for all that helped. literally after the post i tried what you said and it worked lol cheers guys

well...nothing is gratis, donate some bucks over here :P

:D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager