Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 2 possible account?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline imhelix^

• View Profile
  • AA: Helix
2 possible account?
« on: Saturday, October 10, 2015, 16:25:30 PM »
i got this email when trying to register an account

Hello Helix,
We're e-mailing you to let you know that your America's Army 2.5 Assist account is pending activation. When this happens, it means something caused our system to mark your account for manual activation by an admin. This is usually caused by another account being detected. To prevent abuse, we currently only allow 1 account per computer. The only thing you can do right now is wait. An admin will look at your account and make a decision soon. When that happens, you will receive another e-mail. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- The AAO25 team

the account i just created is imhelix^

It is possible that I have another account but I seriously don't remember . Would you be kind enough to let me know if i truly already do and the email linked with it so i can recover it.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: 2 possible account?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 10, 2015, 18:31:17 PM »
I already answered to your message on battletracker.com, but I have now already activated your account.

Welcome back to AA! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager