Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Way All Those BAN`s Assist.  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Way All Those BAN`s Assist.
« on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:59:03 PM »
What is it that players get permanent ban on summ servers can assist tell us way this is happening latest time.!!???  :( :( :(
I must say i don t see ore hear that on my servers players have problems only 5 minuts priority kick , but i see it to much that permanent Ban here.

And sec i do repeat this to get a anser from assist crue: :mad:
I have no problem when Permanent ban is cutting out on the system, for me personal 
that we can ban a guy for certain time is more than enough.
permanent ban is a task of assisting team  not for all those admins. :banned:

If i can gif a  kick ore 1 week ore 1 month is more than enough for a warning, so that player can think about his behavior in the game. If he starts agan its easy to gif him agan a warning.
So simple!   :rtfm:   :up:

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 17:11:45 PM by Vanoke »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Way All Those BAN`s Assist.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 17:48:20 PM »
Well, I'm guessing your first point was about people being banned "permanently" for game violations and PB stuff.
The reality is, even though while joining it will say you're banned permanently, that's not really the reality. You're able to join back up and play on the same server again, sometimes it just might take more time than at other times.

I sort of agree that server admins shouldn't be able to permanently ban players, but there's little we can do about it. Even if we limited the time you could ban someone for, you could still ban the same person again after said time has passed (has been discussed in other topics).

It has more to do with the mindset of a server admin doing the banning. If you really like the game, than banning everyone who you dislike at one time might not be such a good idea, it would just decrease our playerbase.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager