Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Watchlist TrogDor. Arizona-v4  (Read 5974 times)

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

Watchlist TrogDor. Arizona-v4
« on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 18:05:59 PM »
Just FYI to other admins.
Kicked out of 82nd for hacking. Showed up recently...
<23:32:50> "TrogDor": d
<23:32:57> "TrogDor": hey dude
<23:33:00> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": whats up
<23:33:10> "TrogDor": i was in this clan
<23:33:17> "TrogDor": and i got banned prem
<23:33:22> "TrogDor": from all servers
<23:33:27> "TrogDor": can i get unbanned
<23:33:33> "TrogDor": to play on the servers
<23:33:33> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": what was your name
<23:33:38> "TrogDor": sparta
<23:33:45> "TrogDor": u remember me
<23:34:00> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": i dont :P let me look
<23:34:06> "TrogDor": ty
<23:35:11> "TrogDor": what's up
<23:35:12> "TrogDor": ?
<23:37:00> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": according the list you were banned by shad for hacking...thats something you need to message shad about
<23:37:25> "TrogDor": dude just remove it its a long time ago
<23:37:46> "TrogDor": and its not hacking i just played with aimpoint
<23:37:52> "TrogDor": and i go 1 week an in assist
<23:37:57> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": negative, talk to shad about it
<23:38:16> "TrogDor": jsut remove it let me play and i promise you he will not know
<23:38:33> "TrogDor": cmon just remov eit i need to play
<23:38:37> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": http://82nd.us/modules/AA_gameservers/image.php?id=824590 SS of your aimpoint.
<23:38:53> "TrogDor": yep
<23:39:03> "TrogDor": i swaer i didnt know tha was ana hack
<23:39:11> "82nd_H1_SSG=Bad": nothing i can do for you bud, message shad on the website
<23:39:33> "TrogDor": kk ty
http://82nd.us/modules/AA_gameservers/info.php?selectsearch=0&exactsearch=1&pname=TrogDor.
http://82nd.us/modules/AA_gameservers/image.php?id=824590

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: Watchlist TrogDor. Arizona-v4
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 18:29:07 PM »
I was feeling kinda tired, sad.... thanx for sharing this, made me laught so hard! :up:

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 18:48:55 PM »
What's the reason to use that aimpoint... its now red instead of the yellow one im always using ingame

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 20:25:26 PM »
I was feeling kinda tired, sad.... thanx for sharing this, made me laught so hard! :up:

lol me as well

funniest part

i swaer i didnt know tha was ana hack

I remember the old days aci ban for this
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 20:28:13 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 02:03:48 AM »
I don't think this post is very usefull.
He has been caught by assist using aimpoint hack (which is , tbh, not SUCH a big deal) and he got punished. He got his one week ban.
Your server your call but in my opinion it's sad to post it here, so other server admins would ban him for something that happened few months ago
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:27:29 AM by Ganja »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 02:51:12 AM »
thanks very much for sharing this.
what is this hack doing at all? is it a real hack like searching the enemy and just kill it with a hs?
i dont know this one.
any help/explain about this would be nice.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:29:49 AM »
What I think this guys is saying is he made a dot appear in the center of his screen at all times, so he can aim when normally there would be no dot (i.e while jumping or with a sniper).

Not sure though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:33:06 AM »
What I think this guys is saying is he made a dot appear in the center of his screen at all times, so he can aim when normally there would be no dot (i.e while jumping or with a sniper).

Not sure though.

Which has the same result as putting anything in the middle of your screen (used for noscoping, for faster jump-shots or for faster 203's) That's why I say it's not such a big deal, people could have the same result without hacks, so I guess he deserved his one week ban for being stupid.

Like I said in my previous post, there is no need to ban him again on all servers imo, certainly not with such a small community

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:33:21 AM »
Whiteboard marker, used it when cqb sniping in uNk. So I agree with ganja, save the perm bans for people actually cheating.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:35:56 AM by Ares »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:41:44 AM »
Which has the same result as putting anything in the middle of your screen (used for noscoping, for faster jump-shots or for faster 203's) That's why I say it's not such a big deal, people could have the same result without hacks, so I guess he deserved his one week ban for being stupid.

Like I said in my previous post, there is no need to ban him again on all servers imo, certainly not with such a small community
I agree, and I know people do that. I used it once, had trouble getting rid of it later lol.

My point is, though, that just because that's the only part you can see on that screenshot doesn't mean it's the only thing he's using. If he goes through the process of achieving this on his screen (which is much easier to achieve using other methods, like you said), who knows what else he has done or wants to do to gain an advantage.

Right now he's not banned on Assist and I believe if he had a one week ban, he wont be banned again until he does it/something again.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 03:53:32 AM »
I agree, and I know people do that. I used it once, had trouble getting rid of it later lol.

My point is, though, that just because that's the only part you can see on that screenshot doesn't mean it's the only thing he's using. If he goes through the process of achieving this on his screen (which is much easier to achieve using other methods, like you said), who knows what else he has done or wants to do to gain an advantage.

Right now he's not banned on Assist and I believe if he had a one week ban, he wont be banned again until he does it/something again.

99% of AA players probably used it one day. I personally have a natural mark on the screen (it's a bit broken) which helps me see approximately where the center of my screen is lol.

I agree with you, he tried getting an advantage, who says he's not going to try with something else. But we should hope he smartened up. I mean what would be the point of banning for 1 week or 1 month if server admins are still gonna perma ban. In 1 year there will be only servers admins playing, seeing how fast people are getting banned

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 05:30:23 AM »
I agree, this topic is not needed, assist already did it's job here, he got banned for 1 week, and he got unbanned after, he did not get caught using anything more severe.

The problem is, many people use or used this in the past, by just putting a dot with a marker on the screen (I never did it since I think it's a waste of your screen and by playing a bit you know where the center is anyways, and I never participated in sniper cqc battles since i knew some people would use it). The reason they got a 1 week ban for it is because they actually downloaded a program to gain this advantage (and if they download a program for an advantage, you better tell them to back off before they try more severe programs for advantages.

This is why a one week ban was sufficient, he tried to get a small advantage, got punished and he will be scared to try anything again.

Problem solved, case closed, no need for further bans, and those people are always on the watchlist, so no need to make a public topic here.

Topic locked.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager