Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: therealhomedog  (Read 9073 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
therealhomedog
« on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 21:35:17 PM »
Can you plz check him?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/856143/
I play 36 mins and he got  33 kills 4 deaths?? really

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: therealhomedog
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 22:33:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure its not his only account

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 01:21:29 AM »
Well they sometimes play from the same house (different PC, but never at the same time with this guy:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/845805/

Other thant that, it's the only account for the PC's he uses.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 04:37:21 AM »
The cleaner player very fishy game play............I believe him to be dirty
guess in due time they all get caught

I believe I asked you about that fishy player teddy awhile back
« Last Edit: Monday, December 15, 2014, 04:42:16 AM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 05:55:58 AM »
You might be right, Wickid. But the link I gave right now is just from the same household (or behind a same router anyway). They've never played on the same computer.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 11:11:30 AM »
Well I report him to!!
http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/cleaner/
But it looked like I was crazy to do that! If it is the same guy I know he is fishy like hell,
Telling  the people that where on the we all sucked. And he is king,,lol  ya ok!! with nice hacks...He has something going on for sure!

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
I've seen some crazy 5h!7 back in the day and still see some stupid BS but nothing worth mentioning, nothing I can actually define as hacking but this guy made me register. I have no doubt about him.

Kills through walls, doesnt get flashed with flash in his hand but I do on the other side of the door (closed door), shoots north kills south (lol I 5h!7 you not) and the occasional bending but that could be lag and timing related. Other BS could be ignored...

He went from zero to hero, if you see his tracker, like he waited and acquired those hacks. Just saying...

The funny thing is that he said it was his first account and I should know how bullet's work in the game like he played it a lot. LOL

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:28:57 PM »
Kills through walls, doesnt get flashed with flash in his hand but I do on the other side of the door (closed door), shoots north kills south (lol I 5h!7 you not) and the occasional bending but that could be lag and timing related. Other BS could be ignored...

As far as I know, even with hacks you can't shoot through walls. And about not being flashed, I have been accused so many times of this too, and sometimes you just have the right feeling about where to shoot, when to shoot, or where to throw a flash.

I've barely seen him play though so I can't judge. Just saying, be carefull with accusing someone ;)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:13:36 PM »
As far as I know, even with hacks you can't shoot through walls. And about not being flashed, I have been accused so many times of this too, and sometimes you just have the right feeling about where to shoot, when to shoot, or where to throw a flash.

I've barely seen him play though so I can't judge. Just saying, be carefull with accusing someone ;)

we''ll when you play online either against or same side, you will be able to see what every one is talking about

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:17:19 PM »
Ganja, I dont do this lightly. Like I said, this one bshitter made me register. Look, I get it right? You can do all prefire and stuff but dont tell me you shoot to one side and kill behind you without even turning (which even with aimbot you turn around automatically) or kill your enemy if he is totally inclosed in. You can only do that with hacks... Its not like your super ear or over-the-top precision.

Maybe its not cleaner, he's not that good, even on defense. I know, Im just above average and still kicked his ass many times before. If its him, then its definitively hacks.

For now Im gonna do what someone said: I dont like his playstyle, I "play" on other servers...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:21:08 PM »
Ganja, I dont do this lightly. Like I said, this one bshitter made me register. Look, I get it right? You can do all prefire and stuff but dont tell me you shoot to one side and kill behind you without even turning (which even with aimbot you turn around automatically) or kill your enemy if he is totally inclosed in. You can only do that with hacks... Its not like your super ear or over-the-top precision.

Maybe its not cleaner, he's not that good, even on defense. I know, Im just above average and still kicked his ass many times before. If its him, then its definitively hacks.

For now Im gonna do what someone said: I dont like his playstyle, I "play" on other servers...

I know the feeling, don't worry. What I'm trying to say is that even with hacks you can't do this kind of stuff, it would be detected way too easily.

You say he shot you while he was looking at the other side, but maybe there were 2 players? You say he shot you when you were not visible, but maybe they were 2 players again? Maybe you got confused or something, happens alot too ;)

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #11 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:30:54 PM »
Now that's just bad going around basically calling people dumb but I'll be more specific:
Pipeline. At one time I smokes the whole field as best as I could, killed one in vent and he was alone. I was with one idle and I camped South. He was looking somewhere to the north, dont know if it was NSE or North Outside and I got HSd as soon as I fire.

Look, you can do your own hacks. Im a developer myself, I know a bit about how things work. If Im right, the reason these hacks are usually caught is because people find public ones online and the program recognizes excerpts of the code.

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #12 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:36:20 PM »
btw, even if there were other players like you said, you know I wouldve heard. I cant distinguish height but as far as horizontal direction I can pretty much hear the whole map, in a silent one like that with so few players.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:44:53 PM »
I've yet to see a cheat that could shoot through walls. The game just doesn't allow it. Probably the closest thing would be a speedhack combined with aimbot where they would move around the corner, shoot and move back fast enough not to be noticed or something...

Not to bash on anyone here, but I will have to agree with Ganja. And you said you smoked the whole field so there was plenty of noise pollution and someone could have easily sneaked up on you.

And "behind a wall" can also happen, because there are plenty of situation when the enemy can see you while you can't see the enemy. And even if they can't, if they know you're there, a stray ricochet bullet can still hit you (granted, to die from this one would have to be pretty damn hurt prior to this).

All in all, there is nothing suspicious that can be seen by this guy on this end right now. It's highly unlikely he's cheating.

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:54:10 PM »
Not to bash on anyone here, but I will have to agree with Ganja. And you said you smoked the whole field so there was plenty of noise pollution and someone could have easily sneaked up on you.
-In which instance did I say it was on the same round?
-He was on the middle of the field

there are plenty of situation when the enemy can see you while you can't see the enemy.
No shit Sherlock. I do that a lot of times... easy example has to do with people using right-hand and lean to the left. Enemy can see the tip of your helmet but you dont even see him.

I know what Ive experienced and the only reason Im here its because Ive never seen anything so fucked up, so unimaginable like this before. Btw, the servers booted him sometimes, if that helps...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager