Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: therealhomedog  (Read 9069 times)

Offline WraShadow

Re: therealhomedog
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:56:53 PM »
I gave my contribution here, do with it as you will. As far as killing 33 or even more people in 36 minutes or whatever she said, is easy so that was never my issue. Ive got work to do and tests to get prepd to. Im out. See you on the battlefield.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:59:10 PM »
-In which instance did I say it was on the same round?
-He was on the middle of the field

You said you smoked, killed one in vent and then you camped south. Perhaps this guy wasn't the guy watching north, maybe he was somewhere else, where you couldn't hear him because of the smoke ...

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:04:53 PM »
You said you smoked, killed one in vent and then you camped south. Perhaps this guy wasn't the guy watching north, maybe he was somewhere else, where you couldn't hear him because of the smoke ...
Did you even read? I said they were two, I killed the other, he was on the middle of the field, I could see him or else I wouldnt have shot like I said. On the moment I press the trackpad to shoot I got HS's.

The smoke was so he couldnt hear me moving to south not to prevent anyone from seeing, they were more blocking view to north from whoever leaves Main Entrance. I thought he'd think I went North and it was working cause he was looking to the vicinity.

But seriously, I g2g. bye.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:21:07 PM »
Alright I misread my bad. Maybe he has aimbot like you say, maybe he doesn't, time will tell us

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:24:52 PM »
Kudos for being able to use a trackpad to aim, i can barely hit the X on a webpage with a trackpad let alone track something that is moving.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:32:56 PM »
I'll keep an eye on him, but I have to note one thing:

- flashes and shots are server sided, because of the way it works in this game, flashing and shooting through walls is not possible, the server decides where you are standing, and where your bullets will land if you shoot at a direction. Recoil and aiming at a direction is what the client is doing/seeing.

So: Hacks can
- Aimbot, autoaim, no recoil
- Negate flashes

Hacks can't
- Shoot through walls, flash others through walls

Also points to consider when they shoot you through walls or shoot you without turning around:
- What was your ping?
- What was opponents ping?
- Are packet losses happening at the server?

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:33:26 PM »
We where playing main! We where 5 or 4 people three on D and myself and War on A..I got behind  the shed in front of north enters and there was no way for him to shoot me and he did,,So I guess you had to be there cause this is real big time BS,,I left to go to my server! And He knows I have Admin there;all players that where playing with him left to join us!! He will not play if a admin is on??? Why?? I know why! cause I told him I will ban his ass!!
Big Cheater! His name was fishy I wonder why!! Haha A loser that will never change..If he comes to AAS he has a ban from me!!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 16:45:38 PM »
He will not play if a admin is on??? Why?? I know why! cause I told him I will ban his ass!!

Well anyone would avoid servers where admins tell you they'll ban you if you join lol :D
Maybe he shot you from the vent, maybe from NSE (I know it was main only but some people are just unfair)
Maybe next time someone get on his team and record his gameplay or something ;)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 19:44:50 PM »
We where playing main! We where 5 or 4 people three on D and myself and War on A..I got behind  the shed in front of north enters and there was no way for him to shoot me and he did,,So I guess you had to be there cause this is real big time BS,,I left to go to my server! And He knows I have Admin there;all players that where playing with him left to join us!! He will not play if a admin is on??? Why?? I know why! cause I told him I will ban his ass!!
Big Cheater! His name was fishy I wonder why!! Haha A loser that will never change..If he comes to AAS he has a ban from me!!

easy soulation carmy get his guid from your server logs and add both of his accounts to your banlist and all others can play without some fishy tard playing  on your server
i've seen the way this player has played on your server and its not his amount of kills it's the way he gets the kills that are very questionable/fishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 00:16:06 AM »
Thank you I think I will!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 01:42:02 AM »
I wouldn't join a server either if I knew I just get a ban from the server admin when he is mad.

Please read my post before, the thing you describe is impossible, even with hacks, so there has to be another explanation. He was probably on a different location.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 11:56:47 AM »
Well he got on ts with me!! And said that its bs and has no clue to who that other account belong's to!! Now! He also said that his other account was sweeper and his friend play's on it!! Then said to me! But  you and Dario play from the same house!! and i told him ya but we don't hack!! So ???  :D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:26:22 PM »
seeing him play yesterday what i seen is quick reload of saw, he had recoil, kinda of the player that sits back and waits then comes out just sprayn in spots where people would normally be camping, other then that nothing special

he kinda of reminds me of that other player that got ban from 82nd clan and kicked out of there clan

i only ws able to capture 30 of vid on fraps, thought ur able to make it 2 or 5 min vid??
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:29:07 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »
thought ur able to make it 2 or 5 min vid??

If you buy or illegally download fraps. Otherwise 30 seconds max

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:34:07 PM »
Retail versions u can record for as long as you want its quite heavy on ur hd space tho, which isnt really a prob until u want to upload it. You can set it to record in increments of say 4gb which is more useful, as you more than likely dont have to do any editing.

Quick reloading of a Ar is pretty simple to do and can also be done by accident too, i wont post it here for obvious reasons.

Also do you have Nvidia gc wickid? I know that nvidia has shadowplay that records gameplay but iam not sure with aa being as old as it is, whether it will work or not.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:36:13 PM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager