Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Please ban this guy  (Read 7950 times)

Offline SolderFish

Please ban this guy
« on: Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
Please ban this guy.
My brother was playing on a server when http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/836261/grnade/']grnade[/url] started tking http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/847178/THE_AUDITOR%5E/']THE_AUDITOR^[/url] at the start of every match.

Please look into this for all of us honest players. (I play on my private server that's why I have no hours clocked)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Please ban this guy
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 12:11:20 PM »
No proof?
With no proof, like screen shots,  the admins can't do a thing...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 12:43:43 PM »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 14:41:56 PM »
If you're talking about yesterday on Bridge Crossing, then all I can see on the logs is that he got 400 ROE in 2 instances about 30 minutes apart.
Seems like 2 isolated incidents to me. While there are a few other incidents, it doesn't seem like an intentional teamkiller to me.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Gusso

• View Profile
  • AA: Scrap
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »
grnade is a new player and as such has a lot to learn, banning is a call that should never have been made.

Daily on hospital servers and by mistake, I kill a few nursies, a few team mates giving me anywhere up to 800 ROE.

It's a game, mistakes happen, we need fresh blood!!
Telling the truth in the time of universal deceit is a revolutionary act.  George Orwell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »
grnade is a new player and as such has a lot to learn, banning is a call that should never have been made.

Daily on hospital servers and by mistake, I kill a few nursies, a few team mates giving me anywhere up to 800 ROE.

It's a game, mistakes happen, we need fresh blood!!

Well stated

Offline M@dness

« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 19, 2014, 03:41:22 AM »
he may be new, but he is a definite team killer. he has shot me in the back a few times .for something he has perceived i have done to him. he did it last week  after saying hi  i took two steps and he shot me in the back.then left the server, then he posted something about me hitting teammates with a poor grenade . new  players are needed  its true but i think this guys is going to become a pest.or i guess tking os ok as long as its not you being killed  .  i dont cared  who gets banned  and who dont  but if the rules are to be applied , they should be applied to all ,all of the time, not just some ,some of the time .he knows the rules the same as the rest of us. :?
----Tempus fugit mors venit----

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 19, 2014, 05:54:30 AM »
thing is, this might be a little kid not having a fucking clue, does he talk to people on the server? Like going on with profanitys or is he just dead silent? If the latter, try getting him to talk, or on teamspeak. Help the kid out, educate him if he has no idea what he's doing, might be like a 6 year old just being clueless.

Offline M@dness

« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 19, 2014, 07:52:29 AM »
rgr ,will try that

Offline raw

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 19, 2014, 07:56:19 AM »
http://ew-team.enjin.com/forum/m/20839749/viewthread/12805829-grnade

He can talk. I think hes just retarded or like Ares said ...kid who just doesnt understand that teamkilling isnt as fun as he thinks in his own little head.

Idk how to teach him an lesson cos i just think he teamkills without understanding his actions.

So for all of those who thinks hes doing that accidently ..you are wrong.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 19, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
 Guys like that the you can see trying to open doors that won't open and you can tell they dont have a clue and  when they tk me my advised is " shoot the guys dress in black"  :P

Offline M@dness

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 18:44:12 PM »
ok just to Finnish this for me. i have played and chatted a little to this guy ,he is  either very young and very new or just very new to our game .and i think he thought it was the done thing for revenge or punishment( maybe a cod player) but i have watched and he is trying to learn , he is asking the right questions from players for help. now that may be false but i think not. so i for one will keep playing with him and i will try to help him  if  i  can coz he seems ok .  ty    ed

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 22:14:22 PM »
ur Finnish looks a lot like English

Offline M@dness

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 23, 2014, 09:36:58 AM »
LOLZ bollie 

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 23, 2014, 22:40:57 PM »
 :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager