Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Gauranteed hacker =BLOKERS= Ludwik[PL]  (Read 12732 times)

Offline zibi

Re: Gauranteed hacker =BLOKERS= Ludwik[PL]
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 05:50:15 AM »
On the pubs may be, but on the scrims or marches i must to argue. I'm not pubskiller like you. If there is an opportunity to match/scrim I always want to play. When you play with me at scrim in opposite team you sucks so bad so what are you talking about ?

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 06:08:44 AM »
On the pubs may be, but on the scrims or marches i must to argue. I'm not pubskiller like you. If there is an opportunity to match/scrim I always want to play. When you play with me at scrim in opposite team you sucks so bad so what are you talking about ?
I scrimmed against you with ganjas team, while you had your original team. Need I say more? Come at me with 3 others I know how they play and we can talk, and me being pubstar? Who are you and what image do you have of me if you think im a pubstar :D I played matches in AA when you were still in pre-school.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »
Zibi....."bitch pls" ...u talk and writing like master of AA :) i played with u sometimes nad really kid u and for example guys from error.clan its not to comparison. Some humility for you will be good.

Offline zibi

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 12:11:11 PM »
Zibi....."bitch pls" ...u talk and writing like master of AA :) i played with u sometimes nad really kid u and for example guys from error.clan its not to comparison. Some humility for you will be good.

Bitch to do kolegow z gimnazjum ale nie do mnie.

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:08:43 PM »
Since auth is down, of course exactly when I have a little bit of time, I'll add my two cents.

as in longrange, as in the sort of maps you suck at, together with all of the community? They're not strange, they require a diffrent kind of skillset than most people have.

x2.
I would add different type of thinking to your sentence.

On the pubs may be, but on the scrims or marches i must to argue.

How many matches have you played on longrange? Who was your opponent?
You're wrong, of course that only prooves what Ares said. Doesn't surprise me at all, really.

I'm not pubskiller like you.

Don't be a hipocrite, please. As far as I've seen you lately it was only urban on pub, and some scrim with grenouille guys on IC. From what I've seen on IC you are not a matchplayer also. You played with G and I had a good laugh with watnc guys, in that time I would have betted it's your first time on that map on scrim. No offence.

It's funny like you act on these forums recently. You're much too proud for someone who plays one map on pub on decent level in dead game. Respect oldschools like Ares, maybe you are better than him individually on one particular map, but he would eat you on 95% of others like his team would beat yours. It's pretty obvious for someone who understands this game.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:11:38 PM »
Glad you're back again pierdole.

Now keep it on topic please, zibi already got too much attention ;)

Offline zibi

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:23:42 PM »
Since auth is down, of course exactly when I have a little bit of time, I'll add my two cents.

x2.
I would add different type of thinking to your sentence.

How many matches have you played on longrange? Who was your opponent?
You're wrong, of course that only prooves what Ares said. Doesn't surprise me at all, really.

Don't be a hipocrite, please. As far as I've seen you lately it was only urban on pub, and some scrim with grenouille guys on IC. From what I've seen on IC you are not a matchplayer also. You played with G and I had a good laugh with watnc guys, in that time I would have betted it's your first time on that map on scrim. No offence.

It's funny like you act on these forums recently. You're much too proud for someone who plays one map on pub on decent level in dead game. Respect oldschools like Ares, maybe you are better than him individually on one particular map, but he would eat you on 95% of others like his team would beat yours. It's pretty obvious for someone who understands this game.

HAHAHAHAHA, you made me laugh, sorry. But it's true what you said. It is a pity that so rarely players don't want to play scrims with me. I haven't got skill of playing on the scrims and it is true but I think I'm not the worst and if people would allow me to play. Then I could have.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:44:07 PM by zibi »

Offline JustAnotherPolishElite

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 13:45:44 PM »
and if people would allow me to play

You would have to uninstall your (poorly written) hax first.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 14:13:08 PM »
every map not being urban is strange for you, silly.
Hehe, good one :D
Who the f*ck is zibi anyway? Yes, he uses macros, but I dont really think he uses wallhack. If he does, he is the worst hacker ever. He is just an urban player and only public. We played a match vs PE with him on the team and he sucked.

Offline zibi

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 14:20:30 PM »
And you still about this macro sh!t  :lock: Do you feel that you pro when you played with second squad ? lolz

Offline Bart!

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 14:39:33 PM »
hey rmcdzk, welcome to see you back again :)

I was thinking about making an oldschool team for next league again, just to see how well we can cope with the newer players with big mouth :).

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 15:10:33 PM »
rmcdzk you would own his ass on urban also...

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 15:31:45 PM »
Bitch to do kolegow z gimnazjum ale nie do mnie.

to jest żalone gościu. ogranij się bo jesteś zabawny. Kim Ty jesteś, żebyś tak się bujał na lewo i prawo. Prawdziwi wyjadacze AA lącznie z UA zrobiliby CI sieczkę z bani a kiedy to robili to jadles jeszcze gluty z nosa. Troche pokory bo jesteś zabawny i smieszny .i nie jestem z gimanzjum tylko sporo starszy od Ciebie dzieciaku

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 15:33:21 PM »
Hehe, good one :D
Who the f*ck is zibi anyway? Yes, he uses macros, but I dont really think he uses wallhack. If he does, he is the worst hacker ever. He is just an urban player and only public. We played a match vs PE with him on the team and he sucked.

He said that he is the best in UA so watch out KARI he kick your ass. :)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 15:49:11 PM »
U guys closed the topic on Zibi, came to the conclusion he's a clean player,  why are yous still fucking with him???

Not saying he does use macros, but u can easily tell a lot of players do

Btw Kari ain't all that just another player playing for frag rate

Never  seen u play zibi but I know your better player then kari

Bart when u set it up make a video )))
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 15:51:20 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager