Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Gauranteed hacker =BLOKERS= Ludwik[PL]  (Read 12755 times)

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
Re: Gauranteed hacker =BLOKERS= Ludwik[PL]
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 16:35:04 PM »
hey rmcdzk, welcome to see you back again :)

I was thinking about making an oldschool team for next league again, just to see how well we can cope with the newer players with big mouth :).

Hi Bart. I play for a while from time to time.  ;) But it's not easy to find some free time for aao.

If you decide to set up some team, PM me, I should get mail notification. I would love to go for 20-0 on some cool map like mountain ambush or wherever they claim they know what's going on :D

@bollie
It's not a topic about me, I'm humble man ;)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 16:37:06 PM »
Hi Bart. I play for a while from time to time.  ;) But it's not easy to find some free time for aao.

If you decide to set up some team, PM me, I should get mail notification. I would love to go for 20-0 on some cool map like mountain ambush or wherever they claim they know what's going on :D

@bollie
It's not a topic about me, I'm humble man ;)

Play with me on river basin i'll kill you anytime :D Hope you know I'm joking btw

Online Bart!

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 16:58:34 PM »

Bart when u set it up make a video )))

I will stream all my matches when we play a league

@rmcdzk we will probably start something as soon as we know more about a new league starting, I will let you know ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager