Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!  (Read 23073 times)

Offline amumu

• View Profile
  • AA: amumu
fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!
« on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:20:11 AM »
senhores administradores , venho por meio desta comunicar que ..Ba^La..Lucas.! ID:http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/809921 esta utilizando de m? f? o Americas Army 2.5, pois o mesmo est? jogando com sua conta principal em um PC e com a conta de WesleyZika ID:http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/835069/ em um notebook, cada um de um lado de time, para ficar matando e olhando a tela (ghostiando), ja foi reclamado junto ao clan ..Ba^La.., mas ele ainda continua fazendo a fraude... pesso que alguma providencia seja tomada, pois o Americas Army 2.5 deixara de ser jogado por esses motivos... grato pela aten??o

administrators gentlemen, I hereby announce that Ba .. ^ .. La Lucas.! ID:. Http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/809921/ / using this in bad faith Americas Army 2.5, because it is playing with your main account on a PC and the account WesleyZika ID: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/835069/ in a notebook, each side of a team, to be killing and looking at the screen (ghostiando), ja was claimed by the clan .. Ba ^ La .. but it still keeps doing fraud that some peopl ... provides is taken as the Americas Army 2.5 ceased to be played on these grounds ... grateful for the attention
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:30:01 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Alex

Re: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:30:48 AM »
I'm looking into it right now.

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:36:06 AM »
thanks

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:42:52 AM »
Well, they were both clearly playing from the same internet connection, logging in on the same IP tonight. So the other player was just idle the entire time? That's pretty pathetic if so.
Looking at the tracker for the dummy account's session history, he's obviously been doing this for a while. I'll bring it up with the other admins and see what the punishment will be. We've never really encountered something like this before.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:45:51 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 01:48:43 AM »
roger!!! thanks man!!!

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:30:39 AM »
So I Play More and two friends of mine here in the next day a majority of the Other ... # # Italo and Luan (Newbies on AA), Playing all two here at home with me, most of the time when one dies, the most often they are, actually has a ghost visual screen ..
I believe that this is normal in Americas Army 2 For since the version 2.8.5 this is happening, I'm the same example, I played in lan house before, and always had these visual goshs screen.

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »
As I see it a cheat, because most often the admins of the servers know, and sometimes arranges us, putting on the same team ...
I here to give a face and actually speaking what happens.
Are there many who speak, accuse ... more mostly already fell xiters hacker ... And I played semrpe clean ..
Ultimanete, Walk inviting boys from the neighborhood here where I live to play AA2, and as I have wi fi router, many come to my house to learn how to play ...
Ai has people coming here denuciar me, and now fell hackers ...

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:40:45 AM »
but in this case, has no online friends with you ae in your home because this is already happening at a good time ... and there are many players complaining about you, but nobody has the courage to post on the forum! decided to put a face to slap, because the other day was asking you and you come with that same excuse, which came only after his clan leader of the team speak 3, you assumed it was actually you playing with two accounts simultaneously , expect it to take a stop because it's getting very annoying! you seem to not learn!

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:43:05 AM »
stay calm, administrators decide their respect ...

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:43:09 AM »
I'm a bit confused by your replies. Were you, or were you not using a dummy account to cheat and get enemy locations and free kills?

Every sign points to that you were doing that.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:47:24 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:45:14 AM »
KillAman soon see that more evidence will come about because people have up says it recorded video of this malicious action!

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:49:37 AM »
Now 3:42 am, there has not, sooner more 8:00 am here already be knocking on my door, asking me to play, so I'm sure because it happens every day ...
If you want, once they get here, and we get to play ... I take a photo and post time of the game.
Here I'm just being real.
And another, soon in the coming months, I will be buying a line of computers, and will be opening a LAN HOUSE here in my community, and younger invite to play ...
I believe that this is not some kind of Con or Hacker.

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:54:25 AM »
Finally, it's nothing personal, we just want this kind of thing does not happen as has been happening in the last days, since it was removed from the Americas Army 2.5 again and so continues with these types of children's acts! We count on you Administrators Staff! hugs

Offline Alex

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 03:00:15 AM »
A picture isn't going to prove anything about what happened in the past.
I'm simply not buying that it was a real person playing on that account. They got 7 kills in their last 8 hours of gameplay. 8 of their last 12 sessions resulted in 0 kills, including an hour and 20 minute session where they went 0-25 on CSAR. Even the worst players I've seen can get more kills than that.

However, I do not have enough evidence to actually prove anything, Unless enough people can come forward and confirm that the other account was idle most of, or the entire time there's not much to go on.

Offline amumu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 03:05:54 AM »
right, you have every reason admin ... but be assured it will come more people posting against this act ... just need time ... I thank her real attention!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager