Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!  (Read 23069 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 17:09:48 PM »
Smells like permanent ban on all accounts to me.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 21:31:06 PM »
I may have been wrong on this issue with Visual ta Gosth with friends here in my house,
Agent uses the example lan style house with a neighbor on the other pc, moreover, nootbook ...
Now I believe that this is not any kind of hacker or chiter to be forever banished from AA2.
This guy here that opened this post here fell numerous times with hacker, and now here it is playing ... (But that's beside the point).

After all it is clear that it is anti game, then I can tell you is that it does not repitir? if the admins deem a chance to continue my game ...
What can I leave apalavrado here is this, THAT NOT MORE THAT REPITIR? ATO.
and also, I apologize to everyone for having done this act, I am of those who give a slap to the face.
So here is my apologies!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 21:42:19 PM »
Oh so you say you won't do it anymore, that sounds new !

Offline amumu

• View Profile
  • AA: amumu
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 21:47:10 PM »
hahaha this guy is a comedy ... always inventing excuses and now comes with this ... I give him a lot of laughs!

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 22:34:01 PM »
I am giving my word to you and to all GANJA Admins AA2

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 23:30:47 PM »
See, that's the problem. Everybody that glitches, exploits, cheats or otherwise undermines the game will say the same exact thing once they're caught and risk a permanent ban. The problem is that people find it acceptable to do this shit in the first place. Really, what's stopping you from stealing, raping and murdering in the real world? Where does your sense of right vs wrong come into play, or do you not have any?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 23:40:16 PM »
I came over here and I spoke the truth, at any time here where I said I lied ... All I ask is a vote of confidence, that this act is not repitir? ..
I give you my word.

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 23:48:25 PM »
Damn, I kinda feel sorry for the guy -- not cuz of the backlash he's getting, but because of the extreme stat whoring. I remember when my FR was like 3.16-20 or something like that. It's gone down considerably to something like 2.50-something and has been hovering there for years, ever since I stopped caring about the FR. Even when the game was uber popular, the FR itself wasn't all that meaningful. There were amazing, super smart players who didn't even have "green" FRs that played at the very top of competition. The FR doesn't make you a good player; your PLAYING does. Work on your playing, not your FR. It's so much funner that way -- please trust and try that. It's liberating. I'd be an even better player today if I had realized that from the start of aaotracker. lol

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 00:02:08 AM »
You spoke a Truth Amigo, which is worth a lot of fun and .. This game, pretty much all day ... When I'm at home, I turn nights playing, spend all day playing .. Especially on weekends .. .

Offline zoxee

« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 00:51:51 AM »
You spoke a Truth Amigo, which is worth a lot of fun and .. This game, pretty much all day ... When I'm at home, I turn nights playing, spend all day playing .. Especially on weekends .. .

Please stop i already feel tears in my eyes...

...from laughing
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 04:12:02 AM »
Damn, I kinda feel sorry for the guy -- not cuz of the backlash he's getting, but because of the extreme stat whoring. I remember when my FR was like 3.16-20 or something like that. It's gone down considerably to something like 2.50-something and has been hovering there for years, ever since I stopped caring about the FR. Even when the game was uber popular, the FR itself wasn't all that meaningful. There were amazing, super smart players who didn't even have "green" FRs that played at the very top of competition. The FR doesn't make you a good player; your PLAYING does. Work on your playing, not your FR. It's so much funner that way -- please trust and try that. It's liberating. I'd be an even better player today if I had realized that from the start of aaotracker. lol
Exactly, I remember when I played EMS, my fragrate was just 1.7, but then I played league matches versus people with a fragrate of 3.5. And we won one match for example 10-2 with me going 20-6.

Fragrate says nothing, it all depends on who you play against, what maps you play, how hard you camp.

I can get an amazing fragrate by camping at a random spot, although I might lose every round cause they do objective.

That's what I like of leagues and competition. Someone fragrate whoring in sniper building? We'll just do objective, he'll come out eventually or he loses.

Offline raw

« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 04:52:32 AM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/586821/Noiis/

This player must be the nr1 player in AA. I believe he rushes everytime from the main entrance and kills everyone cos hes so good ..pffft. sry off-topic.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 05:25:54 AM »
Lukas now you try again with a wannabe sad story to defend ur actions. Well enough is enough.
Stop moaning and crying now. And accept ur punishment like a real man.

You do this shit already way to long. Now its judgement day.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 05:34:14 AM »
You spoke a Truth Amigo, which is worth a lot of fun and .. This game, pretty much all day ... When I'm at home, I turn nights playing, spend all day playing .. Especially on weekends ..

If you like this game so much... why the hell you need a ghostingscreen? Your just way to obsessed by ur fr.
And if someone like me join the server and tell ur a ghosting little prick, you denie it. And tell me that im a noob.... hehe well you should buy a mirror.
No lukas ur just a sad tool who got caught now, and now you need to pay!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #44 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 07:13:33 AM »
Code: [Select]
809921 x? Reason=Stat padding! 1 week ban. // Expires 25-7-2014
835069 x? Reason=Stat padding! 1 week ban, permanent on all second accounts
831112 x? Reason=Stat padding! 1 week ban, permanent on all second accounts

I hope you will learn after this. You can choose which account you want to keep. Although I am still hesitating on this since your first account has boosted stats.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager